Xbox elite series 2 controller - rattling sound when vibrating, different vibration in each...

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 controller - rattling sound when vibrating, different vibration in each... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! So I noticed a problem with my elite series 2 controller, when I vibrate the triggers, they have that annoying, plasticy, rattling sound, and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Illia Pastukhov, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller - rattling sound when vibrating, different vibration in each...

Hi!

So I noticed a problem with my elite series 2 controller, when I vibrate the triggers, they have that annoying, plasticy, rattling sound, and my Left Main and Right Main vibrations feel completely different.

The left one is way slower and intense, it feels great. The right one vibrates much faster.

https://youtu.be/VHAC828dq6k

Xbox controllers are already much louder when compared to the PS controllers which is not something that you really like about them, but this issue drives me nuts.

I bought the controller brand new.

The firmware is up to date.

It was never dropped.

Even if I turn the vibration intensity half way down, this annoying sound doesn't go away.

Does your elite controller do this?

What could be the solution?

Appreciate any help, thank you!

:)

Illia Pastukhov, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller - rattling sound when vibrating, different vibration in each part of the controller.

Hi Illia!

Thanks for sharing that here in our community. I've seen your video and it was just too loud. The vibration sound wasn't normal at all. I suggest that you return it and ask for a replacement to the store where you bought it if it still has in-store warranty.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Xbox controller series s/x vibration not working

Hi TomaXBOX2016!

Your Xbox Series X/S controller should still work normally on Xbox One console.

Make sure to change your vibration settings.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
    If you have multiple controllers, choose the controller that you want to change and select Configure.
    For an Elite Series 2 controller, select the configuration profile that you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.
    For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox series x controller vibration

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings.

- Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.

- Choose the controller you want to change and select Configure.

For an Elite or Elite Series 2, select the configuration profile you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.

For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
  5. LucaGrasso56 Win User

Xbox One Controller

You Can change in game menu. There are also some models of controller that let you manage sensivity vibration etc. for example Xbox Elite controller series 1 and series 2
  6. RogueStar1983 Win User

Controller Vibration

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings.
    2. Select Ease of Access > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
    3. Choose the controller you want to change and select Configure.
      • For an Elite or Elite Series 2, select the configuration profile you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.
      • For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
Thema:

Xbox elite series 2 controller - rattling sound when vibrating, different vibration in each...

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller - rattling sound when vibrating, different vibration in each... - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...