Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when...

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I'm having issues with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. When I connect to PC using the Wireless adapter I have issues with any buttons that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ogenthorple, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Ogenthorple
    Ogenthorple Guest

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when...

Hello!

I'm having issues with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. When I connect to PC using the Wireless adapter I have issues with any buttons that are macro'd to keyboard buttons. These macros either won't respond at all, or will stick on button press. When I use the controller with a wired connection I do not have this issue. Please help! I would love to use the controller with the wireless adapter instead of wired!

:)

Ogenthorple, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when connected via Xbox Wireless Adapter to PC

Hello Ogenthorple,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for the problem you are having, doing an internet search I found, in the Developer tab, in the Code group, click on Macro Security.
    Under Macro Settings, click Enable all macros (not recommended, potentially dangerous code may be executed), and then click OK.

Source:https://support.microsoft.com/office/modificador-una-macro-ed9e8c3d-58fd-47a1-83eb-bdee680376bb

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. JimDijkstra86NL Win User

Does the Xbox controller kéyboard function on (Mobile Android/) Geforce NOW and can the thumbstick(s) be used as a mouse?

Ohh, I se what you mean. No, you can not connect the keyboard yo your controller :(
    Yes you c n connect a keyboard to the Xbox elite series 2 without problems...

The question is!... Will it work in Geforce NOW when the Xbox keyboard is attached to the controller.

(Android)

Please do NOT respond UNLESS you tested this yousélf! (Geforce NOW is free if you are willing to wait after (and before) each hour of playtime.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Core 2 stick tension vs Standard Series X controller tension

Hello ShivaPike,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum! Thank you for sharing your concern with me today, I hope you're doing well. I understand that you have a question regarding the stick tension on the standard Series X controller and how it compares to the Elite Series 2 controller.

The standard Series X controller has a default stick tension that is not adjustable. However, the Elite Series 2 controller has adjustable stick tension with three different settings as you mentioned in your question. With the Elite Series 2 controller, you can increase or decrease the stick resistance according to your preference.

I understand that increased stick resistance may be helpful for you due to your neurological condition. I recommend trying out the Elite Series 2 controller in-store or with a friend who owns one to see if the highest resistance setting is suitable for you before making the investment.

Here is a link to the official Xbox support page that provides more information on adjusting the stick tension on the Elite Series 2 controller is the same link you provided: Adjust the sticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support

You may check try to check if customization of the controller could be your preference: Xbox Adaptive Controller | Xbox

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware)

I exchanged mine twice because the A button was sticking. On my current one the A button does not work that good but better than the last two. It either doesn't register or registers twice, especially when typing with the virtual keyboard when sending a
    message.

I really love the Elite Series 2 Controller and hope they fix the A button problem. It is still my controller of choice.
  6. dobby220216 Win User

elite series 2 controller

I'm sorry to here that sadly I had my elite series 2 controller do the same thing, it started with the x button and then the bumpers, I noticed stick drift of both the sticks, sadly when I went to the store to exchange it for another one they had no
    elite series 2 controllers in stock, I switched to the Razer wolverine ultimate edition and so far its a great controller
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Keyboard Macros are sticking or not responding at all when... - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...