Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by y2qtom, Feb 28, 2024.

1. y2qtom
    y2qtom Guest

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox button blinking slowly). It reconnects within a couple seconds, but a couple seconds is a very long time in reference to gaming, especially combat. I can't play the game without these two inputs, and I surely can't play it with the multi-second delay.

Any solutions?

:)

y2qtom, Feb 28, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: