Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosephB10001, Mar 26, 2024.

1. JosephB10001
    JosephB10001 Guest

I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my headset (which never happened prior to using the elite controller and the controller is fully up to date).

I even plugged the headset into my orginal Xbox stock controller and the audio is fine, no glitching/studdering.

I also have tried using the headset through the Xbox Audio adapter and directly plugged into the controller and the audio glitches either way. It also occurs regardless of the controller being plugged directly into the Xbox as well.

Is there a way to stop this from happening with the Elite Series 2 Controller? Ive also had the controller randomly shut down/reset a number of times mid play. Resetting/restarting it seems to only help temporarily.

:)

JosephB10001, Mar 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: