Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Austin Payment, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?

:)

Austin Payment, Sep 22, 2023
  2. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Series X controller wish?

If all of the series X controllers act like the elite series 2 just without the paddles that would be perfect but i’m not sure what the likelihood of that happening would be.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Core 2 stick tension vs Standard Series X controller tension

Hello ShivaPike,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum! Thank you for sharing your concern with me today, I hope you're doing well. I understand that you have a question regarding the stick tension on the standard Series X controller and how it compares to the Elite Series 2 controller.

The standard Series X controller has a default stick tension that is not adjustable. However, the Elite Series 2 controller has adjustable stick tension with three different settings as you mentioned in your question. With the Elite Series 2 controller, you can increase or decrease the stick resistance according to your preference.

I understand that increased stick resistance may be helpful for you due to your neurological condition. I recommend trying out the Elite Series 2 controller in-store or with a friend who owns one to see if the highest resistance setting is suitable for you before making the investment.

Here is a link to the official Xbox support page that provides more information on adjusting the stick tension on the Elite Series 2 controller is the same link you provided: Adjust the sticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support

You may check try to check if customization of the controller could be your preference: Xbox Adaptive Controller | Xbox

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller profile help

Hi Beau,

I don't think it's possible at this moment to map the right or left sticks to assign them to specific buttons. What you can do is map clicking in the right stick into press Right Trigger. But the only customization with the sticks are swapping the left and the right, or inverting the Y axis.

I don't personally own the adaptive controller, but trying these settings with the Elite Series 2 controller does not allow me to do so. If there are any more questions, please let me know.

-Hayabusa
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Drift with Elite controllers

I have two original elite controllers and one pf the new elite 2 controllers that I got my son for Christmas. They all have drift issues with the left sticks. I hd thought it would be addressed with the new version, but I guess not. Please help
    make this right.
    Unfortunately, stick drift seems all too common in this current generation on Xbox, on PS4, and even on Switch. I wonder if it's because so many games use the sticks at buttons as well, which is leading to extra pressure being exerted? I've lost many controllers
    to stick drift, and looking at the forums and reddit, a lot of people are complaining about stick drift issues from day one with the Elite series 2. Fingers crossed that Xbox can address the issue for everybody affected by it.
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is... - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...