Xbox Elite Series 2 - Can't remap paddles.

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 - Can't remap paddles. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the Game Controllers window -> Properties I can see 16 buttons. However, 11 to 16 are completely unreachable. **** Microsoft. Really? Why!? You... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaccoBelmonte, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Can't remap paddles.

In the Game Controllers window -> Properties I can see 16 buttons.

However, 11 to 16 are completely unreachable.

**** Microsoft. Really?

Why!?

You really need to update the software. The buttons are there but are completely unreachable.

Xbox Elite Series 2 - Can't remap paddles. [​IMG]

:)

SaccoBelmonte, Oct 26, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello SaccoBelmonte,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft community, we will be happy to assist you.

We understand that you are looking for 16 buttons being sited on the controller's properties when connected to PC. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Interesting, we will look into this. If buttons are something requires a touch to be working. These might be the list of buttons that were counted to make it 16. However, as we have stated, we will look into this query and will get back to you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT:

To address your query about Paddles, this support article [Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support], stated paddles are not button they are meant to be used in place of standard buttons. That is why paddles will not show up on the list you have showed to us.

P1, P2, P3, P4 paddles:

For additional inputs, four paddles are snapped into the sockets found at the very bottom on the back of the controller (remove or keep however many you want). The following is the default button mapping for paddles:

Note Paddles are not included with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core. The Xbox Elite Series 2 – Complete Component Pack can be purchased separately and includes paddles. For more info, go to: Complete Component Pack.

[​IMG]

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi SaccoBelmonte,

We have confirmed from the team that the screenshots we shared are the buttons list being identified on the Windows PC. However, the other buttons may or may not be reachable while testing for calibration on your Windows PC as these buttons do not need to be tested for accuracy. Testing for accuracy of the buttons allow you to reset or set the positioning of X and Y coordinates for reference on a dimensional space in gaming.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

4. Eletricdrum Win User

on PC with an Elite2 controller paddles problem

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  6. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Can't remap paddles. - Similar Threads - Elite Series Can't

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  6. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  8. My elite controller series 2 can't be registered

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller series 2 can't be registered: My Xbox elite series 2 that I bought using Microsoft says it's not valid & to try again. My right bumper won't work & I've troubleshooted everything I can & need to use the warranty...
  9. Why can't I register my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I register my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?: When I try to register the controller, it tells me to check the serial number and try again. (I've had the controller connected to my Xbox for a week and I've input it correctly several times)....
  10. Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting: I just connected my new controller to my laptop and once I started playing I discovered that the A button defaults to opening the xbox thing and the B button automatically screen shots. WHOS...