Xbox elite controller RT button trigger alone

Discus and support Xbox elite controller RT button trigger alone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a xbox elite controller ( not the 2) on the internet.. the RT button tripper alone, can be remplace ? fd5824a4-7da7-44f7-8fcf-9c3f32bc899b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anthonypratt2, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Xbox elite controller RT button trigger alone

I just bought a xbox elite controller ( not the 2) on the internet.. the RT button tripper alone, can be remplace ?

:)

anthonypratt2, Mar 13, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello anthonypratt2, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

You can request a replacement for your controller if it is still under warranty!

Here are the steps to take: Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Button mapping

You probably can't switch the assignments, as technically, the RB Button is a digital on/off button, whereas the RT Trigger is seen as an analogue axis. Switching these on a system level, would make multiple games unplayable. If a game like Overwatch allows
    remapping, because they "know" that the new button/trigger mapping won't break anything.

But the console won't know if you don't start a driving game after your Apex session, which would cause your car to only allow full throttle or no throttle.

If you require hairtrigger precision in your shooter games that don't allow for remapping, you might want to invest in an

Xbox One Elite controller
    , which has a small switch, that will move the trigger boundary further to the front, so the trigger feels and acts like a digital button with less travel.
  4. COD 2 HALO Win User

Bluetooth headset?

WARRIOR IM "Yeah, next thing is that they'll charge you extra for the buttons and triggers on the controller. :("

XBOX ONE Elite controller $149.99

LOL.
  5. Allebas Win User

hello

I am thinking you would like a controller with rapid fire. Besides the Elite having triggers>>which is alot easier than tapping RT. I would recommend Razer Wolverine controller. I think this is the best controller ever.
  6. furaii Win User

The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as LB,...

is this a serious post? its how they have always been labelled... LT / RT - Left trigger/right trigger, as these are triggers not a buttons. LB/RB - Left bumper/right bumper - these are bumper buttons as they are around the 'edge' of the controller.

I don't see how you're confused and hope I've cleared it up.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller RT button trigger alone - Similar Threads - elite controller button

2. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  3. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  4. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...
  6. Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to fix my elite 2 controller “A” and “Y” face button: I just got a elite 2 controller and the “A” and sometimes “Y” button don’t register so I went and returned it and got a new one which I tested and it had the same problem. Do I need to just keep...
  7. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  8. I have changed my elite controller home button to green.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed my elite controller home button to green.: I have changed my elite controller home button, however when I leave editing it changes back to the default color. What am I missing? e72be71b-40a8-47e8-ac1c-608eee0a0254
  9. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems: Hi there, I am currently experiencing some problems with my Xbox Elite Controller 2. The current problems I am facing are: - Horrible stick drift on both thumb sticks, even with dead zones...
  10. Why does my Xbox elite 2 controller buttons not work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox elite 2 controller buttons not work?: So, when i try to play with it only the sticks work, and the home button does not work, i don't know how this happened and this is making my whole Xbox gaming experience not so good, so can...