Xbox Elite controller, left stick going forward is in reverse

Discus and support Xbox Elite controller, left stick going forward is in reverse in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, anyone found that the left stick is not working properly? If I try to go forward by pressing left stick up, it actually makes you go backwards and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KerieUK, Oct 29, 2015.

1. KerieUK
    KerieUK Guest

Hey, anyone found that the left stick is not working properly? If I try to go forward by pressing left stick up, it actually makes you go backwards and vice versa? Anyone know how to fix it? I've tried options south paw etc no joy. I can't play any
    games with it like this?

:)

KerieUK, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Osba3
    Osba3 Guest
    Controller moves forward without pressing left stick

same problem my xbox one controller left stick keeps going forward and i have to controllers Xbox Elite controller, left stick going forward is in reverse :(

Osba3, Oct 29, 2015
  3. AlexReq555
    AlexReq555 Guest
    My Xbox one elite controller issues

My Xbox one elite controller left joy stick seems to move to the left by itself can anyone help?

AlexReq555, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Osba3 Win User

Controller moves forward without pressing left stick

same problem my xbox one controller left stick keeps going forward and i have to controllers :(
  5. DI3Beezy Win User

simple xbox games (one button one joystick)

The Trials games (Trials HD, Trials Evolution, Trials Fusion, etc.) are modern and have limited buttons.

Controls are as follows:

• Left Stick = Lean forward or back (balance)
    • Right Trigger = Go forward (gas)
    • Left Trigger = Stop and/or reverse

The game can get tricky as you progress, but I feel as though it's a good option. Good luck in finding more games and hopefully some of the community suggestions are good options for your situation.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Controllers

i have an original day one 2013 controller at home, that works perfect, every controller since the Xbox one s has come out get either stick drift on the left stick or bumber issues including the original elite.

I have a third party licenced controller, no issues (go figure).

i think as the left stick double as a click in which is mostly used for running in games causes this issue, but only on the official controllers.
  7. Mr Blue Dragon Win User

xbox elite controller

My left analogue stick keep pushing forward when im not touching it. I bought the Xbox Elite last November.... anyone know if this is repairable?
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller low quality parts.

The left stick failing on the Elites is very common and almost a certainty.

Here is a servicing an Elite controller link.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite controller, left stick going forward is in reverse - Similar Threads - Elite controller left

2. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  5. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  6. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  7. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  8. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  9. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  10. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...