Xbox Elite Controller endless RB signal

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller endless RB signal in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my XBox Elite Controller. The RB Button always sends signals without clicking on it. There can't bee seen any damage on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Masterluck, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Masterluck
    Masterluck Guest

Hi,

I have a problem with my XBox Elite Controller. The RB Button always sends signals without clicking on it. There can't bee seen any damage on the controller the buttons all work fine, the triggers and bumpers are all without damage and seem to work fine.
    I had this problems a few times and after a while it seems to be working again for some time. Then, without any warning the RB is spamming signals again and it's impossible to play with it.

I already tried another cable and tried it on my XBox and PC. On the XBox I even tried it wireless, always the same problem. I paid 150€ for this thing, cannot be that it is broken just after the warranty expired.

Is there anything I can do to repair it? What could even be the problem for the controller seems to be in perfect shape? Oh, and yes, the firmware is up to date.

Thanks in advance!

Lukas Bode

PS: Why doesn't Microsoft have an E-Mail support like every other company in the world?

:)

Masterluck, Mar 30, 2018
  2. MERCSIXX2
    MERCSIXX2 Guest
    Xbox Elite controller Has a Major Design Fail with RB and LB

Xbox Elite controller has a MAJOR DESIGN FAIL in the RB and LB buttons because Microsoft used Extremely thin plastic connecting Lb and Rb to each other causing them to break under normal game play. So please Phil Spenser do the Xbox games right and make
    an Xbox Elite 2 controller with the new design from the Xbox one s FOR PROJECT SCORPIO thanks from and true Xbox game for 9 years now also please make design labs work on Elite controllers so in other words Xbox Elite 2 should be the controller to come with
    SCORPIO and it should be a in Design labs that would make a Huge difference for Xbox gamers.

MERCSIXX2, Mar 31, 2018
  3. Bluthund8612
    Bluthund8612 Guest
    F**k Elite controller!

Elite controller brakes second time in 1 jear! Whhhaaaatssssss going on?... HELLO?!... ELITE Controller!... RB and LB stands togheter in one... Whrong Material takes this **** on! Im not amused!

Bluthund8612, Mar 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: