Xbox elite controller charger

Discus and support Xbox elite controller charger in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do we leave the cloth on the charger on, or do we take the cloth off? 948bbbaf-9c7b-4092-8660-22a3d9483c17 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ₐʳʸAɴsʜᵢₙᵍᴀᴅᵢₐ, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Xbox elite controller charger

Do we leave the cloth on the charger on, or do we take the cloth off?

:)

ₐʳʸAɴsʜᵢₙᵍᴀᴅᵢₐ, Apr 24, 2022
  2. Devil Tears006 Win User

Charger kit on ELITE gamepad

Xbox sells a charger stand for the elite controller. Check out your local retailer. Hope this helps.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It needs to be removed.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Why are Xbox One controllers so poorly built?

I have a Day One controller, Elite, Sea of Thieves and Project Scorpio all controllers work with the charger packs and with the cables It all depends how you treat your hardware...
  5. Jorge2424 Win User

Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that came with Elite 2?

I see, thanks again. What if I plug my phone wall charger to the official Xbox charging dock that came with the controller? (the one that fits inside the case).

The official Elite 2 Xbox charging dock says on the back that it outputs 5 volts at 0.55 amps (550 miliamps). So it should be safe to plug my wall charger into the dock and then charge my controller through the dock, right?

Picture of my Elite 2 Charging Dock:

[​IMG]
  6. Jorge2424 Win User

Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that came with Elite 2?

My charger outputs a max of 1.5 amps at 12 volts or 3 amps at 6 volts. What you're saying is that the Elite 2 controller (which on the back says it uses 0.48 amps at 5 volts) will still use only what it needs and not the max output capacity
    of my charger?

Picture of the back of my Elite 2 controller:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller charger - Similar Threads - elite controller charger

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger: I need this resolved! I can play only with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller wirelessly. sometimes i want to play and my controller is low on battery, but it disconnects when I'm trying to play...