Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box

Discus and support Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Got it few days ago, still has no light showing on the profile indicator no matter how long I press the switch button. I think it stuck on the default... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KeyZs, Jul 20, 2020.

1. KeyZs
    KeyZs Guest

Got it few days ago, still has no light showing on the profile indicator no matter how long I press the switch button. I think it stuck on the default mod because everything works, is there a way to reset or something to fix it, before I just sent to Microsoft
    for a replacement?

Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box [​IMG]

:)

KeyZs, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Geri M. Win User

Elite 2 controller paddle defaults

Hello DavidLindsey5,

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As per description, you are inquiring if paddles on the Xbox Elite 2 controller have default settings and if they already mapped to a button out of the box.

Here's what we got from our research.

No, the Elite Series 2 controller does not come with paddles. Paddles are an optional extra that can be purchased separately. What does the button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller do? The button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller can be used to change the controller’s profiles.

It can be configured, check on this link. Configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support.

We also provided you some features of the controller. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller features | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. darrenmonk Win User

Elite controller grip fix

I have 2 elite controllers myself and out of warranty but both controllers have the grips and underside of the rubber coming off .

Question the new xbox 1 elite controller 2s are coming out in november here in the Uk but what proof do i have that the rubber is not going to start peeling of theses because if i order 2 that's £320 when the rubber starts coming off which isn't good at
    all for the price i might as well be paying for 2 scuf controllers . Is xbox giving any of us elite 1 uses a discount for buying elite 2s ? because owning the elite 1s where the rubber comes of in less than 12 months is not good and puts me off buying the
    new ones when they do come out .
  4. Zmax71 Win User

Xbox series x fails to fall asleep and controller issue.

Mine has been doing the same thing. With the in box controller and elite 2
  5. Stea1thK1ng Win User

Is anyone else getting controller stick drift on their Elite 2 Controllers?!

It's annoying. I had my default controller that had come with the xbox for like 3 years. I get an elite 2 and it lasts 3 months. =(
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

What controller you use?

To play games i've use Elite Series 2. And default Xbox One S controller when i need to use only Twitch, and so on.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller 2 stuck on default mod out off the box - Similar Threads - elite controller stuck

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi there, I have bought a brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller today, hoping to start using it on the PC. After plugging it in for the first time, I was told I need to update it threw the...
  10. Ho do you unscrew a stuck thumbstick on an Elite 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ho do you unscrew a stuck thumbstick on an Elite 2 controller?: Hi, I have an Elite controller 2 with the left thumbstick drifting. I managed to find a broken elite 2 controller, and I am now trying to swap the PCB, as Microsoft is snot selling the PCB in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite 2