xbox elite controller 2 RGB Led

Discus and support xbox elite controller 2 RGB Led in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I rarely complain about anything but I think microsoft has some explaining to do So after my Warranty had run out I decided to take it apart to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHAOTICA69, Apr 15, 2022.

1. CHAOTICA69
    CHAOTICA69 Guest

Hi I rarely complain about anything but I think microsoft has some explaining to do

So after my Warranty had run out I decided to take it apart to fix a tacky right trigger no biggy and i like to mod stuff eg change led colors but what i found inside made me excited but then very craped off

There a RGB Led (can change colors to all color spectrum) in there but can only be changed with a Steam account **** once you unplug it from your pc Steam it goes back to stock white YA the $250 controller was made for Xbox not a PC Steam account i know you can use the controller on a pc but why the hell cant we use this feature for are Xbox doesn’t make any sense to me

So I would like a explanation of why we can’t and im pretty sure a lot of gamers would too probably 3/4 off them don’t even know

Cheers

Scott

:)

CHAOTICA69, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Can you give the Xbox one controller users to let them change the color if their power button

apart from the elite series 2 controllers, all consoles and controllers have one led which is white, these are not RGB led setups and therefore the colour cannot be changed.
  3. CHAOTICA69 Win User

Thanks Georges i release that the RGB Led has probably been in there since the release of the controller back in November 2019 im just find it weird and frustrating as a gamer that likes to mod controllers led colors that for once I wouldn’t have to change that led because one is already in there but Xbox doesn’t aloud this awesome feature to be used i just feel ive been let down a bit as have all the other gamers out there that like to mod colors too i hope Microsoft make this feature accessible in a future update

Cheers
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CHAOTICA69, this situation of the color of the leds in the Elite control is not new, the issue is that Microsoft has not officially ruled and for now the change can only be made by Steam.

Usually when there are these types of changes they are posted on the Xbox News website, no advance information is ever passed on to the community, or moderators who help with issues around here.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Colour LEDs build in controller

I've been wanting that for a while now. RGB Xbox button. At least add it to the Elites and an option for an Xbox Design Lab controller.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

Hello BlackWolf777
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Unfortunately, it is only possible for you to change the color of the controller's LED only on the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller.
Thema:

1. xbox elite controller 2 RGB Led - Similar Threads - elite controller RGB

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller: When I am using my controller, my paddles are not working, they click down, but do not register any input, while I am using my controller, I rely on the use of my paddles...
  10. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...