Xbox elite 2 right bumper working intermittantly and rapid fire setting on right trigger...

Discus and support Xbox elite 2 right bumper working intermittantly and rapid fire setting on right trigger... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok this is getting ridiculous, i bought 2 of these controllers one has right bumper issues and the other auto fires constantly on right trigger rapid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Talon468, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Talon468
    Talon468 Guest

Xbox elite 2 right bumper working intermittantly and rapid fire setting on right trigger...

Ok this is getting ridiculous, i bought 2 of these controllers one has right bumper issues and the other auto fires constantly on right trigger rapid trigger setting. I thought their version 2 was supposed to be better then the first ones and been very
    disappointed in this purchase so far. And the lack of being able to speak to anyone about this on the phone is even more frustrating.

:)

Talon468, Dec 16, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox 360 reset display settings use Right Trigger & X button