Xbox elite 2 controller

Discus and support Xbox elite 2 controller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an elite 2 direct from microsoft but it came with a faulty A button that made it unusable. Despite microsoft claiming “hassle free returns”... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ripped off 03032021, May 2, 2021.

1. Xbox elite 2 controller

I bought an elite 2 direct from microsoft but it came with a faulty A button that made it unusable. Despite microsoft claiming “hassle free returns” that couldnt be further from the truth in my experience.

My first attempt at returning it to the frankfurt service centre only got as far as uk customs, i had included the triplicate invoices requested but UPS said they were missing details and despite repeated requests microsoft wouldn’t supply them, the controller was returned to me (dumped in my recycling tub without warning). When i spoke to microsoft support “Sema” was no help, she just blamed UPS and told me to repeat the process. Second time round the package reached frankfurt but UPS have made 4 unsuccesful attempts at delivering it to the service centre and blame microsoft for the problems. I’ve now had an email from micrsoft saying the case is closed! In short, microsoft are knowingly selling (judging by other elite 2 reviews i’ve seen) faulty devices and not accepting returns. Their customer service isn’t fit for purpose. Does anybody know how to bring microsoft to account for this terrible customer service?

:)

Ripped off 03032021, May 2, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox elite 2 controller