XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

Discus and support XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tanner T, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Tanner T
    Tanner T Guest

Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller!

It would be very useful if you could adjust the sensitivity of your thumbsticks. How is this not already a option? Many users would love this option to use on the right thumbstick to decrease sensitivity when holding the shift button!!! This would be useful while long distance aiming especially while sniping in FPS games.

Microsoft, PLEASE ADD THIS!!!

Community, comment if you agree.

Thanks,

T

:)

Tanner T, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Tanner T, thank you for the suggestion. This would be a truly great feature!

As though here we cannot get these ideas directly to Microsoft, it is always good to raise the visibility of your idea by posting here!

You can also visit this link to see if it is of interest to you:

https://news.xbox.com/2019/03/29/engage-using-the-xbox-idea-hub/

It is also a good idea to comment on Social Media so more players can see your ideas and raise visibility.

We cannot guarantee if/when Microsoft will notice these ideas, but it is always good to express them.

Thank you!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Crespy Boyd Win User

Xbox One Controller

There are models of controls such as the elite 1 and 2, which allow you to change the sensitivity of the joysticks
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Need help

Many games have in game settings that you will be able to tweak until you reach the desired sensitivity setting to your liking.

To change sensitivity for the controller itself you will need to download the Xbox Accessories App

Here`s a link to better explain and guide you -> Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

Thanks for using the forums.

Xba Hype
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

I know you can change the dead zones and I'm pretty sure the joystick sensitivity on the Elite Controller (series 1 and 2) through the Xbox accessories app. Although I'm not sure about the standard controller, and I don't know why you would want to change
    the sensitivity of the 'A', 'B', 'X', and 'Y' buttons, if it was a thing, I could see people reducing the sensitivity of the 'A' and 'B' buttons and then losing functionality as the buttons wear out, and not be able to change it back.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

Try to change the sensitivity in the game itself and in the elite control too, I think it should help.
Thema:

1. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Shift

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  5. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  6. Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller: When I am using my controller, my paddles are not working, they click down, but do not register any input, while I am using my controller, I rely on the use of my paddles...
  7. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesnt turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesnt turn on.: One day i wanted to play some games but suddendly my xbox controller doesnt turn on! If i click the Xbox button it wont turn on and when you hold the button it makes a silent beep sound which is...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  10. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...