Xbox Elite 2 Controller right thumbstick adding split-screen to games

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 Controller right thumbstick adding split-screen to games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play some offline Rocket League and every time I push in the right thumbstick to look behind me, it adds a split-split screen to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aireck, Apr 2, 2022.

1. aireck
    aireck Guest

I was trying to play some offline Rocket League and every time I push in the right thumbstick to look behind me, it adds a split-split screen to the game as if someone else connected another controller and pressed "start." A quick search shows that this happens in other split-screen-enabled games (like FIFA). Is there a way to fix this? I am using the Elite 2 controller connected via Bluetooth to Windows 10 Pro and both are the most up-to-date. Any help would be appreciated because it's impossible to contact anyone for help from Microsoft. I just purchased this and I'm hoping that I didn't spend this much money on something with such a glaring bug that makes it useless for actual game-play. I know that you can wire it and it will be fine but I purchased a wireless controller so I don't want the wires. Also, purchasing a $25 dongle (that's sold out here anyway) doesn't make sense when you just purchased a $150+ controller. Is there a way to fix this without buying more things or did I waste my money on an official controller when I could've gotten a SCUF instead? I'm really just hoping someone actually sees this and does a search and realizes it's a big problem for many people and just fixes the bug but if anyone has any information on how to fix it, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

:)

aireck, Apr 2, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: