Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C17 airlifter, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on the bumpers worked, the next thing less than a week later was the d-pad…same thing, This is supposed to be the premium controller but I’ve had regular controllers last longer,

The device was still covered by warranty so I sent in the controller. 3 weeks later I receive the controller back saying that it isn’t covered due to damage not covered by the warranty. The device was never dropped or mistreated. When I got the device back in the mail the whole side of controller was cracked open. Either the damage was done in shipping or at the repair facility. The letter said it was being returned the way it was received. What a joke!

The device didn’t work as intended, it was still under the warranty period and Microsoft not only didn’t honor the warranty, they returned it more broken. .

:)

C17 airlifter, Dec 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive