xbox elite 1 controller not showing up in bluetooth

Discus and support xbox elite 1 controller not showing up in bluetooth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an xbox elite controller online. I have tried all of the driver update, uninstall/reinstall ways to fix this. I have the xbox accessory... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Melissa Petersmann, Jul 23, 2023.

1. xbox elite 1 controller not showing up in bluetooth

I just bought an xbox elite controller online. I have tried all of the driver update, uninstall/reinstall ways to fix this. I have the xbox accessory app and the controller is updated. It works find when plugged into the pc but will not show up on my pc for bluetooth. I have used a ps4 and xbox elite 2 controllers on this pc before.

When I look at the device events the last event is this:

Device USB\VID_045E&PID_02E3\7EED8B5252CC requires further installation.

I cant find anywhere to install anything else. Everything i have done says the drivers are up to date and I never received a pop up to accept an install.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers***

:)

Melissa Petersmann, Jul 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Melissa Petersmann,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble connecting your Xbox Elite controller to your PC via Bluetooth. I understand that you have already tried updating the drivers and reinstalling the device, but the issue persists.

Here are some possible steps you can take to resolve this problem:

- Make sure your PC has Bluetooth capability and that it is turned on. You can check this by going to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices on your PC.

- Make sure your controller has enough battery power and that it is not paired with another device. You can check the battery level by pressing the Xbox button on your controller and looking at the LED indicator. You can unpair your controller from other devices by pressing and holding the pair button on the controller for 10 seconds until the LED flashes rapidly.

- On your PC, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices and select Add Bluetooth or other device. Choose Bluetooth as the kind of device you want to add.

- On your controller, press and hold the pair button for three seconds until the LED flashes quickly. Your controller should appear on your PC as "Xbox Wireless Controller". Select it and follow the instructions to pair it with your PC.

- If your controller does not appear on your PC, try moving it closer to your PC or removing any potential sources of interference, such as other wireless devices or metal objects.

- If you still cannot connect your controller to your PC, you may need to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.

Alos see:

Set up Bluetooth on your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a Windows device | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

Xbox elite series 1 doesn't.have bluetooth which came out after the first.gen xbox one controllers

The series.2 and.later xbox controllers have. Bluetooth

As mentioned before Mac doesn't.support elites 1

If you install Windows ir does
  5. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one elite not having bluetooth

Hi Pickle Rick8898,

I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
Thema:

1. xbox elite 1 controller not showing up in bluetooth - Similar Threads - elite controller showing

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  6. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  7. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Elite 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller: When I am using my controller, my paddles are not working, they click down, but do not register any input, while I am using my controller, I rely on the use of my paddles...
  10. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...