Xbox E3 bloopers (343i Ed)

Discus and support Xbox E3 bloopers (343i Ed) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Daily - Day 1 had two memorable moments that had me and my friends laughing so hard, we almost forgot about the minor disappointments we had to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Xbox E3 bloopers (343i Ed)

Xbox Daily - Day 1 had two memorable moments that had me and my friends laughing so hard, we almost forgot about the minor disappointments we had to witness during this year's E3 event.

1. Kiki Wolfkill broke the signed plasma rifle prop right in front of the camera for the world to see. One made a joke saying that this was symbolism of what her and the others at 343i had done to the franchise. Broke it.

2. Major Nelson used sarcasm, or at least we hope he did when he stated that 343i listens to their fans. If 343i really did listen to their fans Halo: TMCC wouldn't be in the mess it is currently in and the company wouldn't have the negative PR they have
    at the moment.

I'm looking forward to some more memorable moments!

7/10 so far. Cool machine, interesting Minecraft and Halo Wars 2 updates... Needed more AAA games...

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Jun 15, 2017
  2. SlyRam
    SlyRam Guest
    Rumours Of This Game Being A Glitchfest Are Grossly Exagerated

some funny glitches and bloopers

SlyRam, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Mortal Kombat v Killer Instinct Konfirmed!!

before people think this is a game, its been going on for a week now it stems from someone asking aaron Greenberg and ed boon to put scorpion in ki and a ki character in mk x and aaron sent a tweet to ed saying lets talk at e3 and ed replied see you there. nothing is really confirmed outside teasing people now

Terrin_marine, Jun 15, 2017
  4. SlyRam Win User

Rumours Of This Game Being A Glitchfest Are Grossly Exagerated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yLw0udX39Y some funny glitches and bloopers
  5. NEVER_FEAR Win User

E3?>

Im really looking forward to E3! It is always a great time of the year, lots of gaming news. I am excited to see what 343i have done with Halo, i am also excited to get any news on the next xbox hardware.
  6. Matt The Hit Win User

E3 Interview with Ed Boon

I don't know if this was true or just a rumor, but wasn't some DLC supposed to be free? Since the Klassic costumes one aren't, I'm wondering what will be....if this is even true that is.
  7. Indyfreak2007 Win User

Check his twitter account if you want proof. He never said for sure that it would free but he seemed really sure about it that he didnt say maybe either.
  8. Indyfreak2007 Win User

I dont mind buying the DLC its the fact that Boon said that any DLC that is on the disc is going to be free. Dont say one thing and do another. Things like that is one of the reasons Midway went bankcrupt. Lets see how long NRS lasts under WBs wing before
    the same things start happening with NRS that led to Midway's demise. How long exactly does it take to get a netcode fixed anyways? A smart company would have taken two weeks to get it fixed and not seven weeks to fix it. How many customers has NRS lost because
    of that problem anyways? Probably more than they would like to admit. The way Boon was talking about the DLC characters for this game was that they would be ready not very long after the game was released and so far all we know is that Skarlett is on her way
    (two months later) but still havent heard the status of Kenshi almost like Boon changed his mind with Kenshi and just doesnt want to admit it. The rate they are working on the DLC we most likely wont see any more until the holiday's after Kenshi gets released,
    if he gets released.
Thema:

Xbox E3 bloopers (343i Ed)

1. Xbox E3 bloopers (343i Ed) - Similar Threads - bloopers 343i

2. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...: [Mod Removed for NDA material] 495b6f68-e708-401f-98f6-8e727019449f
  3. Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still broken, MASSIVE GAME BREAKING GLITCH! 343i FIX THIS ASAP!: I've progressed through Halo 4's LASO playlist and now every time I try to resume my game, once in the loading screen, the game crashes every time. According to the internet this bug has been here...
  4. halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo is dead its time to move on because of 343i: when the master chief collection came out the game was completely broken how can you sell something that doesn't work especially my precious halo 2 and then they barely fixed it and I played for...
  5. 343i disrespect to Brazilian

in XBoX Games and Apps
    343i disrespect to Brazilian: I know that Microsoft is not liable for problems encountered with developers , but we have no one to turn to . In Brazil in general prices are already above average, with electronic games and...
  6. Are there going to be any further updates about the playability of halo:mcc or just 343i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there going to be any further updates about the playability of halo:mcc or just 343i ...: Hi. I am furious because it's been a long time, and this game isn't most of the times playable on halo 2: anniversary. Seriously, few seconds ago I just ragequitted, because we had a match 5v5 on...
  7. Halo 3, 343i unlocking Recon Armor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3, 343i unlocking Recon Armor: I know the recon wave is over, unfortunately the account I played Halo 3 on for three years was banned. I was forced to create a new account and I knew Bungie was giving everyone Recon Armor, I...
  8. Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians confirmed by 343i: The Halo Journey - Xbox Wire c81bd3a1-293a-47b1-9f2f-a00f5dc17f24