Xbox dvr won't work

Discus and support Xbox dvr won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for almost a week my xbox dvr will record for everything but won't won't load for one game when i try to view those clips. For honor. It loads all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Big 2na 82, May 4, 2017.

1. Xbox dvr won't work

for almost a week my xbox dvr will record for everything but won't won't load for one game when i try to view those clips. For honor. It loads all other games no problem. It keeps telling me try again later. I've power cycled and checked my nat, as well
    as the settings for games to bee recorded. Everything is fine from what i can see.

:)

The Big 2na 82, May 4, 2017
  2. game clip recorded and also fix the broken page

PS4 interface runs perfect? lolrly

-

In the settings menu there is a Game DVR option, switch it off. This also means the DVR app and "Xbox Record That" won't work.

A Virtual Duck, May 4, 2017
  3. Kyle fer
    Kyle fer Guest
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.

Kyle fer, May 4, 2017
  4. Xbox dvr won't work

Not sure if it helps but after it says to try again later it has this written (0x87c40156)

The Big 2na 82, May 4, 2017
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with For Honor and Game DVR. Because you've already power cycled, let's have you try removing your profile from your Xbox One, followed by another power cycle, and then add your profile back to see if that helps Xbox dvr won't work :)

Mister Maka, Nov 1, 2018
  6. A Virtual Duck Win User

game clip recorded and also fix the broken page

PS4 interface runs perfect? lolrly

-

In the settings menu there is a Game DVR option, switch it off. This also means the DVR app and "Xbox Record That" won't work.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox dvr won't work

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with For Honor and Game DVR. Because you've already power cycled, let's have you try removing your profile from your Xbox One, followed by another power cycle, and then add your profile back to see if that helps :)
  8. The Big 2na 82 Win User

Xbox dvr won't work

Not sure if it helps but after it says to try again later it has this written (0x87c40156)
  9. Sanguinem Malum Win User

tv

Using the Xbox as a DVR won't work to my knowledge. Using it for game footage capture works, but I don't believe that is what you wish to do.
  10. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Do we still need our Cable remote ?

There won't be an overlay for DVR. It'll just take you to the DVR menu like always when you press the DVR button on your remote.
Thema:

Xbox dvr won't work

1. Xbox dvr won't work - Similar Threads - dvr won't

2. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps... i clearly have no idea what to do pls help me it only...
  3. Xbox DVR won't record two monitors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox DVR won't record two monitors: I have separate displays: one is my laptop, and the other is a monitor plugged in by HDMI. When I open Game Bar, it opens on my laptop's display, but the Game Bar won't move to the 2nd monitor;...
  4. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!: A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every time I try to access my clips in Upload...
  5. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: Game DVR won't record in 60fps, even though I've selected that in the setting. Instead, my recordings are at best 35fps. Usually, they end up somewhere between 20 and 30 fps. My game (Overwatch)...
  6. Game dvr won't share my clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game dvr won't share my clip.: Hello, i have a huge problem, with the xbox app on win 10. In game dvr, when i try to load my clip, from (pc) to (xbox live). Logically, there is a dialog box that opens, asking me what game it...
  7. Game DVR Won't Play Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Won't Play Clips: I've had my Xbox One for nearly 4 years and in that time I've never been able to play my Game DVR clips without them buffering every 5 seconds and being unwatchable. My ISP is Frontier and I get...
  8. Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week: For more than a week, Game DVR won't upload any videos to One Drive. The error message states: :( Something went wrong Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while. When will...
  9. Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.: Okay, for whatever reason, the past few months whenever I record something in Game DVR, it will not pick up my headset audio. I've been in game chat, party chat, no chat, multiple headsets, and...
  10. Game DVR won't play/upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't play/upload: My game DVR evidently has not been recording for over a month. Recently attempted to view captures and gave me a 0x87c40156 code. On the Xbox phone app I can view my captures from around a month...