Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

Discus and support Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I posted this in console because I have no idea where it goes as the apps are xbox apps. here we go! Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rottenblossom, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

I posted this in console because I have no idea where it goes as the apps are xbox apps. here we go!

Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me elsewhere.

I often record some 3 minute game clips of say, Overwatch with no issues whatsoever edit them in Upload Studio (trim, etc, upload them to one drive). The clips NEVER went into the "Upload Queue" before this. They instantly appeared in the clips view.

But starting yesterday, no internet connection change, lag, etc (my captures list is not full and i empty it out often) when I record a clip they are nowhere to be found in my captures under my profile, or under the normal "Manage Captures" that I usual
    find and edit them. However, if i go into Upload Studio they I can see them under Manage My Clips > On XboxLive or Upload Queue.

Note: This option doesn't appear under the Manage my Clips from your profile).

The upload queue doesn't seem to work, at least not well, and it was never there before yesterday. I captures a 3 minute clip over an hour ago and its still at 98% (i asked this question on reddit before i realized to take it here.. it took over an hour
    to complete a less than 3 minute clip). The second 3 minute clip say at 0% and took about 2 . At a total loss. Restarted, all that noise.

Like I said, one day just fine, next day messed up. Thanks so much!

:)

rottenblossom, Aug 24, 2016
  2. can u use xbox 1 without kinnect and voice commands?

Randver, I'll race you to the upload studio from any game's menu. "Xbox, go to upload studio". Well that wasn't even fair. Rematch? Let's see who can capture gameplay quicker. "Xbox, Snap DVR. End Clip" Still on the dash? Never mind, third time's the charm-

Fatalshock8912, Aug 24, 2016
  3. Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

I tried power cycling, all of the dvr trouble shooting options 1, 2, and 3. I uninstalled upload studio completely to see if i could just get a clean capture.

There is nothing else, no gameplay, internet activity, etc, to interfere with this activity. I even captured play in a practice ranged against AI bots.

When I hold the home button to launch, I can view the capture. But when I go to my captures, it is not there. It still winds up in the Upload Queue in XBOX DVR(which is now showing up under my profile with Upload studio still uninstalled) - where a 3 minute
    capture on high speed broadband takes extremely long to cycle through.

rottenblossom, Aug 24, 2016
  4. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

New discovery: Screenshots do not queue. They seem to be lost in the ether of xbox live.

I discovered something new. When I go to my profile, Captures > (Empty) > Manage Captures > (Empty as I cancelled all queues as they were long and fruitless). By default this has On Xbox Live selected. If I > On This Xbox > All of my clips are there, no
    queue. If I chose to upload to xbox live the queue returns.

But this brings us somewhere..

rottenblossom, Aug 25, 2016
  5. did something glitch after the update for xbox one 2 days ago?

rottenblossom, Aug 25, 2016
  6. Hey there rottenblossom,

When you are in the Manage Captures section and seeing the Queue, are they actually uploading without issues? Is the issue basically that they're not showing up when you visit that section, but still uploading when you upload a clip?

We're just trying to make sure we understand the issue fully. Also, have you tried doing this with multiple games to see if the clips show up properly?

Let us know!

Mister Mascot, Nov 2, 2018
  7. rottenblossom Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

@Miss Biss Bijoux Yes, I did test this on other games other than Overwach. same result, I tried GTAV and Tomb Raider (offline) - same result.

As for the other reply i saw in my inbox.. they do seem make VERYY slow progress but it takes over two hours (usually I give up and leave it) to upload a 3 minute clip... much slower than the instantaneous result before, obviously.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey rottenblossom -

Are you experiencing issues uploading to the Game DVR with all games or only Overwatch?
  9. Qwertei Win User

Is auto upload clips enabled because if not then it will result in it not posting in the activity feed.

Settings - preferences - activity feed - share clips & screenshots automatically.
  10. rottenblossom Win User

Heading to bed, please respond. Thank you for your time.
  11. rottenblossom Win User

did something glitch after the update for xbox one 2 days ago?
Thema:

1. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue? - Similar Threads - DVR Upload Studio

2. Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!: Still waiting for Microsoft to further improve the Game DVR features on XBox One X. Most important is to upgrade Upload Studio to edit 4k HDR Game DVR from EXTERNAL HDD, instead of having to...
  3. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!: A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every time I try to access my clips in Upload...
  4. ideas and notes for game DVR and upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ideas and notes for game DVR and upload studio: firstly we should get a longer record time on the Xbox version of DVR then we need folders for clips instead of switching between game tabs, then we need to be able to select clips and place them...
  5. Xbox GAME DVR/ Upload Studio saved videos not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GAME DVR/ Upload Studio saved videos not showing up: So I have been an Xbox One owner and member since inception of the console back in 2013. Day one owner. Question is....I have some videos that I have saved... from 2013 until today, some were...
  6. How do I get rid of the password requirement for Upload Studio/Game DVR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of the password requirement for Upload Studio/Game DVR?: I required a password for this app to protect my captures but now it's just a hassle to have to require a password every time I load it up so I can edit videos. I cannot figure out how to remove...
  7. Horrible Game DVR quality after saving in Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrible Game DVR quality after saving in Upload Studio: I notice a significantly lower quality image after rendering videos in Upload Studio. I don't know if it's an issue with this single clip, but the raw unedited one is normal quality but after...
  8. Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?: Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me elsewhere. I often record some 3 minute game clips of say, Overwatch with no issues whatsoever edit...
  9. OneDrive, Game DVR, Upload Studio...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneDrive, Game DVR, Upload Studio...?: The time has come to free space on my Xbox One. I recently recorded some game DVR but I cannot permanent save them anymore due to lack of space in my Xbox One. (You know, when you save a video and...
  10. New Game DVR, Upload Studio Multi-Clip Location!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Game DVR, Upload Studio Multi-Clip Location!: Ok so I like to make long clip made up of many smaller ones. So to find the new multi clip function. It does not say multi clip so stop looking for it! Now when you select the video you would like...