Xbox DVR recording incorrect dimmensions

Discus and support Xbox DVR recording incorrect dimmensions in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having a strange problem with Xbox DVR. I play a multiplayer flash game on a Flash Projector called ROTMG, where my friends and I share clips of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Foster_E, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Foster_E
    Foster_E Guest

I am having a strange problem with Xbox DVR. I play a multiplayer flash game on a Flash Projector called ROTMG, where my friends and I share clips of each other. In the past, the dimensions the DVR used were the ones shown in the picture. All of a sudden
    it decided to capture the "File view etc" part instead of the bottom of the game. The weird part is the picture for the DVR has the right dimensions but streaming and recording have incorrect dimensions. Any fix?

Flash projector: Imgur

Screenshot with correct dimensions using DVR: Imgur

recording with incorrect dimensions using DVR: test - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs on Gfycat

:)

Foster_E, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Does Sky TV PASS THRU work on Xbox One in standby mode (UK)?

There is no passive pass-through, however it will not effect recordings on DVR's. Sorry to see the incorrect answer passed.

-Cheers

Iautorenewedu, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Foster_E
    Foster_E Guest
    XBox DVR using wrong dimensions

I am having a strange problem with Xbox DVR. I play a multiplayer flash game on a Flash Projector called ROTMG, where my friends and I share clips of each other. In the past, the dimensions the DVR used were the ones shown in the picture. All of a sudden
    it decided to capture the "File view etc" part instead of the bottom of the game. The weird part is the picture for the DVR has the right dimensions but streaming and recording have incorrect dimensions.

Picture with DVR: Imgur

Video with DVR: test - Create, Discover and Share Awesome GIFs on Gfycat

Foster_E, Sep 25, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Foster!

Thanks for bringing this issue to us! The
    dvr troubleshooting
    steps are listed on our website. Give those a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 25, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Foster!

Thanks for the reply! If that didn't do the trick why not try this
    troubleshooter
    and let keep us posted!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: