Xbox DVR problem on PC

Discus and support Xbox DVR problem on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My name is Daniel. I was going to check out my Xbox DVR clips on my PC, but the image of the clips are zoomed in. This is only happening on my PC, they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spooky Fedora, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Xbox DVR problem on PC

My name is Daniel. I was going to check out my Xbox DVR clips on my PC, but the image of the clips are zoomed in. This is only happening on my PC, they normally on my Xbox. i need to know whats going on and how to fix it.

:)

Spooky Fedora, Nov 14, 2017
  2. kieranator94
    kieranator94 Guest
    XBOX DVR records clips with sound out of sync

I'm having the same problem both on my XBOX and on my PC (using the XBOX app's Game DVR). All of my audio problems have only occurred on Rainbow Six Siege, both on XBOX and PC. All other games work fine.

kieranator94, Nov 14, 2017
  3. Maximus0790
    Maximus0790 Guest
    Hello. I have a problem. I have not started on the xbox pc. Error (0x406). I need to turn off the DV

Maximus0790, Nov 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Xbox DVR problem on PC

Hey there Spooky Fedora.

Took a peek at the clips you've uploaded and didn't notice any of them being zoomed in. If you're not watching in full-screen some of the screen doesn't show, but if you enlarge the player, all recorded content should still be there.

Mister Maka, Nov 16, 2017
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Xbox Game DVR

It is possible your PC does not meet the correct requirements.

That said, here is a helpful link:

Xbox DVR on PC problem.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox DVR problem on PC

Hey there Spooky Fedora.

Took a peek at the clips you've uploaded and didn't notice any of them being zoomed in. If you're not watching in full-screen some of the screen doesn't show, but if you enlarge the player, all recorded content should still be there.
  7. Gatlin VanDriel Win User

Xbox DVR on PC problem.

Since you've designated it to only record game audio, I'd first take a look at your sound options in the game. inputs/outputs. See what it's set to output to. You can check those outputs in the Playback and Recording tabs in the Sound option from control
    panel. Might need to designate a seperate line for YouTube/browser playback than Battlefield V, or a seperate device to play music entirely.

Then again, it is possible that the playback is being picked up by the Microphone, in which case you'd have to work on directional mics or headphones to prevent that sound from playing via the mic.

Past that, I'd take a look to make sure your audio drivers are up to date.
    Any/All audio goes through my headset and It's to clear to be going through my mic (that isn't even plugged in). It's set to record just game audio, but I think the DVR is considering YT a game.

Also, I don't know what drivers specifically I should update, not to mention that Windows says my drivers are up to date
  8. Gatlin VanDriel Win User

Xbox DVR on PC problem.

Hello Gatlin,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the picking up of the audio coming from YouTube while you're doing other things on your PC, almost as if you're wanting to maybe eliminate background sounds?

If so, adjust your capture settings to turn off background recording while playing a game:

[​IMG]

Try adjusting this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
    This almost has nothing to do with my problem, nor does it solve it
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox DVR on PC problem.

Since you've designated it to only record game audio, I'd first take a look at your sound options in the game. inputs/outputs. See what it's set to output to. You can check those outputs in the Playback and Recording tabs in the Sound option from control
    panel. Might need to designate a seperate line for YouTube/browser playback than Battlefield V, or a seperate device to play music entirely.

Then again, it is possible that the playback is being picked up by the Microphone, in which case you'd have to work on directional mics or headphones to prevent that sound from playing via the mic.

Past that, I'd take a look to make sure your audio drivers are up to date.
Thema:

Xbox DVR problem on PC

1. Xbox DVR problem on PC - Similar Threads - DVR problem

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. Xbox DVR Problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DVR Problem.: Hi everyone, I really need help on this. This is something really disgusting to see from Microsoft as if I compare it to PS5 they barely have any DVR recording problem. The question is it's...
  4. Xbox Series X HDR DVR has same Xbox One X problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X HDR DVR has same Xbox One X problem: Xbox Series X still record with wrong pixel format. Records are useless and looks like crap on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtpqe9RQsL8 submitted by /u/alalao02 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox DVR on PC problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox DVR on PC problem.: I've just recently started to use Xbox DVR on PC since I've been playing Battlefield V on PC. However, I tend to listen to music via YouTube when gaming and the DVR is picking that up. Here are my...
  6. Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Windows 10 App - Game DVR problem: Hi, I would like to know how to fix this problem. It is related with the Game DVR which doesn't let me open the application when playing a game (Win +G). These are the error messages in the Xbox...
  7. Problem with the Game DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the Game DVR: So I try to use the Game DVR as a recorder for YouTube. Only when I tried to do it on Minecraft 1.8 on a server, I found that the recorder doesn't work when Minecraft is fullscreen because I can't...
  8. Game DVR Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Problem: I just used the "Start Recording" option on Game DVR to record a clip just shy of 6 mins in length - however, the clip isn't in the list of clips made either in Game DVR or Upload studio, but it...
  9. Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Win 10 clips DVR problem: Win 10 gamebar identifies it as a game and I can record without a problem but can't upload to xbox app it says it doesn't recognize the game. Why isn it not recognized and is it supposed to be...
  10. Game DVR problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR problem: Hey Guys, In my xbox one app for Windows 10 i cant record with Game DVR. When i go to Settings and press on the Game DVR button it calls ,,A Problem is occurred please try again later´´ can...