Xbox dvr doesn't even work

Discus and support Xbox dvr doesn't even work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok here's the issue when I first got my Xbox one for Christmas it had the problem with the game dvr and I was put able to record it let me do it every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThatoneVideogam, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Xbox dvr doesn't even work

Ok here's the issue when I first got my Xbox one for Christmas it had the problem with the game dvr and I was put able to record it let me do it every once in awhile but it would activate at random. It would even show the buttons for to record and stuff
    like the X and Y button even the select one to open game dvr. But since the recent update it has removed all the buttons to activate it and it won't Ben work at all. So of any one of you know how to fix it please help.

:)

ThatoneVideogam, Jul 29, 2017
  2. Itz chibi
    Itz chibi Guest
    Xbox clubs doesn't even work

You should report the issue your having by holding down the home button....That's what the preview program is you help report the bugs and tell them what you like are dislike

Itz chibi, Jul 29, 2017
  3. frank bravo4
    frank bravo4 Guest

nice job Microsoft. another quailty update. go into clubs and then after I select one it doesn't do anything! So much for the preview program.

frank bravo4, Jul 29, 2017
  4. SoCalGamr Win User

"XBOX record that" only recording 1 second clips??

On Battlefield 4, "Xbox, Record That" isn't working, doesn't record anything, even though I get the notification that it does. And game dvr is only recording 1 second clips. Hope this gets fixed ASAP.
  5. Rockefela Win User

"XBOX record that" only recording 1 second clips??

Same problem here... its really hit or miss and even trying to manually set it to record 3min in the game DVR doesn't work.... This really needs to be fixed!
  6. chineb123 Win User

Xbox One: DVR not consistently recording

I'm having the same problem as everyone else

I downloaded the May update thinking it would fix the problem, but it seems to be worse now

Snapping the DVR still doesn't work, and now after saying the "Xbox record that" command, not even a notification comes up claiming that a clip has been recorded
  7. Doomed Saint Win User

Xbox Record That/Game DVR not working with Titanfall

I've been having this problem since the last dashboard update, the DVR doesn't work for any games, last week i thought it was fixed because i recorded a clip of TitanFall but again it has stopped working, has microsoft addresed this issue or even acknowledged
    it yet?
  8. Itz chibi Win User

You should report the issue your having by holding down the home button....That's what the preview program is you help report the bugs and tell them what you like are dislike
Thema:

Xbox dvr doesn't even work

1. Xbox dvr doesn't even work - Similar Threads - dvr doesn't

2. Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound: So pretty much when I record games using Xbox's built in Screen Capture and then play the clips back to watch, everything is fine except the audio. No sound what so ever via the recording. This...
  3. Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.: Basically is that... The Game DVR capture only an image with audio: [img] The problem only appears when I use the ''Clip that'' option... Thank you 2cc70b0d-65de-4b2d-893a-f5e6639bf1b3
  4. Game DVR doesn't recognize game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR doesn't recognize game: So I know there's reasons for why this isn't working, but if it's a game that's currently on Xbox... shouldn't it be recognized by Microsoft as a game? I've gotten around some of the restrictions...
  5. game dvr either records microphone and game or doesn't record anything at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dvr either records microphone and game or doesn't record anything at all: i have record game audio only checked but it records my microphone and the computer audio and it sounds horrific. if i turn this off i don't get any audio at all. this never used to happen. help...
  6. My Game DVR Bar Doesn't Show Up Even After Reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Game DVR Bar Doesn't Show Up Even After Reinstalling: I was using Xbox DVR for a long time, few months ago it stopped showing up in any app. It doesn't come when I press Win + G. Looked at the shortcut settings but they're fine. Tried different...
  7. snap app Game DVR doesn't work; preview program bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    snap app Game DVR doesn't work; preview program bug?: I'm having trouble accessing the Game DVR snap app feature. I never had a problem until a few weeks ago and now it won't work right. It worked right early in the Next Xbox One Experience but not...
  8. X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19): Hey all, I've been having some issues for the past two days in regards to the X1 dvr. I double tap the home button and the screen no longer shows uo to record video or save screenshot. I...
  9. X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 dvr doesn't work - Error Code (0x87b20c19): Hey all, I've been having some issues for the past two days in regards to the X1 dvr. I double tap the home button and the screen no longer shows uo to record video or save screenshot. I...
  10. My "DVR Games" recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My "DVR Games" recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any audio: Hey, Since I've re-download my audio card drivers, the Xbox recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any sounds. I just have the video. It worked well before I reinstalled the drivers, but I...