xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

Discus and support xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ‎ ‎ ‎ ㅤ‎ ‎ ‎, May 11, 2024.

1. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my frames drop significantly and my audio becomes all crackled. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue and is there a fix for it, Thanks!

:)

‎ ‎ ‎ ㅤ‎ ‎ ‎, May 11, 2024
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Frame drops and lag

Hey Tom!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It may be possible due to the hardware or overheating issue.

Please place your console in a well-ventilated space.

Then try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. julosjc Win User

Low fps on xbox one original

Hi There,

If you are connected via wifi, I recommend using an ethernet cable, your frames could be dropping because of online lag if you are playing online multiplayers?
  4. InitiateTwo Win User

Xbox 360 performance question?

Cables won't cause a frame rate drop, they would cause lag. So if you are specifically noticing a frame rate drop when playing single player then it's probably the game just can't handle that much going on. Before thinking it's caused by something being
    wrong with your Xbox, can you try recreating the frame rate drop on a friends Xbox?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Lag when mouse moves

Poor frame rate and frame rate drops are one thing, lag is something else. When we refer to 'lag' we usually mean network latency and this would only be an issue in online games. In single player, the performance of your internet connection makes no difference.

What 'Game' are you having issues with and what's your PC spec?
  6. CJSchildknecht Win User

GHOSTS MUST BE THE BIGGEST RIP OFF FROM ACTIVISION TO DATE

I suffer from lag online too in this game... I also have a 5.0ghrz Wi fi connection over a 50MBps cable connection... no problems with NAT or any other game... I get frequent frame rate drops, and system lag on the dashboard... this game is broken on Xbox
    one and the developer refuses to fix it and Microsoft can't fix software that's not theirs...
Thema:

xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

1. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected - Similar Threads - drops frames lags

2. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  3. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...: Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618
  4. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  5. Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping: I am using an ASUS ZENBOOK DUO 14 PRO OLED. My desktop has broken and I have had to use my laptop for a replacement for all my gaming needs. This has not been an issue playing games such as...
  6. Starfield frame rate dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield frame rate dropping: I’ve started playing Starfield on my Xbox series x and I’m constantly getting frame rate drop’s almost to the point of freezing while going from normal view to scanning and back and other areas so...
  7. Frame drops and lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame drops and lag: Hi all, was wondering I'f someone can help with a technical question. So far I have noticed this on 2 games F1 2022 and now F1 2023. What is happening sometimes at the beginning of a race (not...
  8. Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag: my Xbox one x has a video issue with frame rate/lag, it has crashed the console before too. When the console crashes, it freezes and shuts down while flashing the power led(fast flashes). I have...
  9. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  10. Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix Gears of War BC frame rate drop and input lag.: I would really appreciate if the emulation of Gears 3 gets looked at. There is obvious frame rate drops during multiplayer, and the input lag is noticeable. This makes it very difficult to play at...