Xbox displays different email then website for my gamertag.

Discus and support Xbox displays different email then website for my gamertag. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I logged in to Xbox live today and it prompted me that I should look over my email and see if It's still valid. I looked it over, and it turns out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wafers2u, Jan 19, 2014.

1. wafers2u
    wafers2u Guest

So I logged in to Xbox live today and it prompted me that I should look over my email and see if It's still valid. I looked it over, and it turns out that email was not an email I remember using for my gamertag/account/whatever. I then went and logged in
    to this website using an email I DO remember using, and it logged me in with the same gamertag. The emails were different, and the passwords are obviously different too, and yet I can log into the same account with different emails.

I had my xbox for quite a while, and i created that gamertag quite a while ago, so is it possible that I made that gamertag with a different email, and that the gamertag is linked to two different emails (If it even asked for a email)?

:)

wafers2u, Jan 19, 2014
  2. Xbox reward points balance

Hello, i have recently noticed that i cannot use the points that my gamertag displays;When I check my pending credits in the rewards website it shows a different much lower value.Thus i would like to request my account balance to see my available points.

MeaningFan75720, Jan 19, 2014
  3. LynnSelzer
    LynnSelzer Guest
    Need Help with Xbox Live...

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I have an email and password that I use to log onto xbox live. And it works and it displays my correct name and rep and gamerscore. DiplexPaper31 is not my gamertag. But this is the same log in information I used to log into
    xbox live. Why are there two different accounts using the same email and password???

LynnSelzer, Jan 19, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Log in at https://account.live.com and you might see that one of the emails is the primary alias (probably the one on the console right now) and the other one is an alternate alias, which
    means you are able to use it to sign in elsewhere (eg Xbox.com and other web-based Microsoft services).

maxen, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: