Xbox displaying on Discord issues

Discus and support Xbox displaying on Discord issues in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello! So, I'm hoping I've put this in the right spot, as I'm not really sure where to ask this. I've just saw a few similar questiona here and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tetsu Raven, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Tetsu Raven
    Tetsu Raven Guest

Hello!

So, I'm hoping I've put this in the right spot, as I'm not really sure where to ask this. I've just saw a few similar questiona here and thought this was the appropriate spot.

I don't know if this is a me, discord, or Xbox problem. But, recently, my Xbox account (which I use on Windows 10) will not show up in my Discord status or profile at all? I've made sure everything else shows, like my Spotify and Steam games, and they all show perfectly. Along with that, it will sometimes show on my side, but not to others (hopefully shown in the picture if it works..). I'm not sure if there is any way to fix it, as I've tried old suggestions like unlinking and relinking my account on both Discord and Xbox, going into the actual Xbox website and allowing everything, and resetting Discord, my laptop itself, and the Xbox app. I'm not sure if this is due to Discord's newest update or something going on somewhere else. If anyone can throw some help, that'd be much appreciated!

:)

Tetsu Raven, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Tetsu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with your Xbox account not showing up in your Discord status or profile. This issue could be caused by a number of factors, including Discord's latest update or a problem with your Xbox account settings.

To troubleshoot this issue, I would recommend trying the following steps:

1. Make sure that your Xbox account is linked to your Discord account. You can do this by going to User Settings > Connections > Xbox Live.

2. Check your Xbox account privacy settings to ensure that your activity is set to "Everyone" or "Friends" so that it can be displayed on Discord.

3. Try logging out of both Discord and Xbox, then logging back in and relinking your accounts.

4. Make sure your Xbox app and Discord app are updated to the latest versions. You can also try uninstalling the app.

5. If none of the above steps work, try contacting Discord support or Xbox Live support on this link Contact us | Xbox Support so they can investigate further.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Tetsu,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing

I had to go to settings/connections in discord and unchecked Display Xbox Live as your status to get it to work.
  5. Ognjen Vukosavljevic Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

Xbox Support response

Hi ----, actually there was an exact same issue about this on Discord around December 1st, but it was supposed to be already fixed by Xbox and Discord team.

But today, we are getting handful of other users experiencing same issue again. Even already linked Discord on xbox still asking to be linked back.

The issue might be resurfacing, this was the notice discord posted on the last issue.
  6. thedjbull Win User

When someone else on an account that isn't mine plays an xbox game where I'm signed in, it shows up on my xbox profile as me playing it and it shows up on Discord too. How can I disable it?

Hey there, so the only thing that you can do is sign out of your account or turn off "Display Xbox as your status" in your Discord settings.
Thema:

1. Xbox displaying on Discord issues - Similar Threads - displaying Discord issues

2. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  3. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  4. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  5. Xbox One Display Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Display Not Working: Hello I have a Xbox One X console and have it hooked up to a Dell Montior via a VGA to HDMI adapter due to said monitor not supporting HDMI. The HDMI side of the adapter is plugged into the HDMI...
  6. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  7. How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my xbox 360 fat to display to my monitor?: All of the cables are plugged in and the xbox turns on and allows controllers to connect to it. we've already tried changing cables and that doesn't work. it just does not display to my monitor...
  8. My Xbox is not displaying and not turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is not displaying and not turning off: I was playing a game on my Xbox One X and all the sudden my screen went blank and my Xbox wasn't displaying on my monitor. I later tried turning it of via the Xbox button the console, but it only...
  9. Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...

in XboX Insiders
    Any fix for this? I’m using my Xbox one x with a 4k tv. In display options it lets me...: I’ve tried a new hdmi cable and I’ve tried all my options on the tv. submitted by /u/dope_p1rate [link] [comments]
  10. Are you able to display your discord status as your console status?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are you able to display your discord status as your console status?: I want to display my computer status as my Xbox status, I saw you can display your Xbox status as your discord status but I was wondering if it was vice versa? I couldn't find the answer already...