Xbox Display Issue (Completely Broken)

Discus and support Xbox Display Issue (Completely Broken) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was exploring my console’s fidelity & overscan settings when i set my refresh rate to 120hz (testing if my tv could run it or if it would just revert... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ‏‏‎ 2, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Xbox Display Issue (Completely Broken)

I was exploring my console’s fidelity & overscan settings when i set my refresh rate to 120hz (testing if my tv could run it or if it would just revert back to normal like any other setting that your tv doesn’t support) but instead of reverting the changes, my tv just stopped getting signal from the console. I’ve tested with an older xbox console and it works just fine, i’m afraid my console is completely unusable now?

:)

‏‏‎ 2, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Krazy Crayon Win User

My console has purple lines running through the screen horizontally?

The part of the xbox that displays the picture is broken buy a new Xbox
  3. Ackis Win User

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 Xbox Live

It's not the game that's broken, it's the achievement app that's broken for not displaying it correctly. Are you part of the insider program?
  4. BlaqkAtom Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset

I'm having the exact same issue. They're advertising this as working on PC with the Xbox Wireless Adapter, yet it's completely broken. **** Microsoft!
  5. KiD neru Win User

Batman Telltale not for free?

A number of users are experiencing broken 'Get' function following Jan 2020 system update.

As has been suggested you can activate content via website which should enable install button on relevant xbox content page.

Add to Cart function on xbox content page and going through checkout will also enable install button.

Note these are not 'fixes' these are sticky plaster 'workarounds' for what strongly appears to be a broken function, given the numbers of users who are reporting the issue and have all already completed the basic troubleshooting steps.

Note the broken 'get' function is only one of the problems being experienced. Content errors and failure in 'Games and Apps' displaying available updates are others being seen this month following update.
  6. GlabSlap Win User

Video distortion

There is a high likelihood that the source of the problem is the tv. The only time I have seen this issue is from broken TVs, I'd suggest checking the xbox on another display and then going from there. If it isn't the tv you could always try to have the xbox repaired using your warranty.
Thema:

Xbox Display Issue (Completely Broken)

1. Xbox Display Issue (Completely Broken) - Similar Threads - Display Issue Completely

2. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  3. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  4. Xbox series x display issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x display issue: Why does my monitor sometimes not display anything? It will produce sound and when I click it's back buttons that response works, but anything the xbox sends to the monitor just doesn't display,...
  5. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  6. Xbox displaying on Discord issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox displaying on Discord issues: Hello! So, I'm hoping I've put this in the right spot, as I'm not really sure where to ask this. I've just saw a few similar questiona here and thought this was the appropriate spot. I don't...
  7. Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.: I recently purchased an Xbox from Facebook marketplace, but when I started playing I noticed right away this white/black squares appearing in my game. Only happens when I start a game but not...
  8. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  9. Display issues after last update to new Xbox ui

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display issues after last update to new Xbox ui: Hi, When I first got my series s I had issues with the tv display being very fuzzy etc and unplayable. Resolved this by turning the background from dynamic to a solid blank screen which work for...
  10. Display Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Display Issues with Xbox Series X: The following has been a consistent symptom since I got my Xbox just after Christmas 2022. It has persisted with two separate HDMI cables provided by Microsoft and was reproduced on two different...