Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug

Discus and support Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Xbox keeps asking me to relink my discord account but every time I do nothing works. I've uninstalled the Microsoft and discord app AFTER removing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Darren Weeks1, May 5, 2023.

1. Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug

My Xbox keeps asking me to relink my discord account but every time I do nothing works. I've uninstalled the Microsoft and discord app AFTER removing the link on both separately and simultaneously to no effect. I thought it may be a back end issue but a friend of mine is able to connect no problem to the same channel on his xbox I'm also trying to get too. Anyone know a fix action?

:)

Darren Weeks1, May 5, 2023
  2. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  3. TDoginNC Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

Anyone tried deleted discord account and creating a new one? I haven’t yet, but no matter what I do, xbox and discord will not relink.
  4. KiloRamhardt Win User

Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

Hello! I know this is.. several months in the future, but I'm having the identical problem to this. My Xbox is repeatedly telling me I need to "relink" my account. Discord thinks everything is perfectly fine, it's only having issues when I try to transfer it to Xbox. I've relinked my account through the prompt, manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the Xbox, and I've even manually disconnected and reconnected my discord through the discord app. Any suggestions? - as this is very frustrating to deal with.
  5. jakepollack Win User

Xbox “relink account “ error

The connection works fine both on discord and the Xbox app, just the console is stuck in a perpetual “relink account” cycle
  6. THEBucklesFTW Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Guys they fixed it today! Just go to your linked accounts in settings and unlink it and then click on discord outside of settings on the Xbox and relink it on Microsoft edge and finally it worked today! I tried just hopping on today and hitting relink and that didn’t work you have to unlink the account completely and relink it and now it works!
Thema:

Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug

1. Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug - Similar Threads - Discord Relink Account

2. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  3. Relinking discord account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relinking discord account.: When trying to access my discord channels through Xbox it said I needed to relink my account and brought me to settings. I relinked my account several times. When it didn’t work I unlinked and...
  4. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  5. Discord account on xbox can't relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord account on xbox can't relink: Every time i try to open the discord voice chats on my xbox it tells me to relink my acount and when i do it goes on mircosoft edge and opens a page saying connecting, then it says it is done,...
  6. Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account?: Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account. I have tried to relink it but it sends me back to the linked accounts page and asks me to relink again aa3fc12f-ec8e-431f-908a-c575de0833ef
  7. Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does discord keep telling me to relink my account.: For around 2 days I have not been able to use discord on Xbox, I check the server status and they are all running but I’m still have problems, please help. e20de5bc-6fa8-48df-bba9-36ecbbf6e5f5
  8. Problems with Discord and Xbox relink account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Discord and Xbox relink account: Hello everyone I have the same problem like some other people. I want a solution from your team that I can use discord again on my Xbox. I tried everything like relink and restart with discord...
  9. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  10. Why is my xbox making me relink my discord account for the past 24h

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my xbox making me relink my discord account for the past 24h: it was working fine yasterday i tried clearing cach restarting relinking everything even reseting my xbox and it showing the same message plz help me i need to play with my friends !...