Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

Discus and support Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have xbox 3 month free code but i cant use code. How can use this code can you help me? Thanks Kursat [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KursatSezgin, Nov 29, 2020.

1. KursatSezgin
    KursatSezgin Guest

Hi,

I have xbox 3 month free code but i cant use code.

How can use this code can you help me?

Thanks

Kursat

Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem [​IMG]

:)

KursatSezgin, Nov 29, 2020
  2. walterdino Win User

Unknown gift code - Discord nitro

Yeah, but when I redeemed the Nitro in the Xbox Game Pass I recieved a Discord link, not a code to redeem. :/
  3. JordanMadeira Win User

Xbox duplicated my Windows Account

I redeemed a code for a two month subscription from Discord Nitro which I believe is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Unknown gift code - Discord nitro

Yeah, but when I redeemed the Nitro in the Xbox Game Pass I recieved a Discord link, not a code to redeem. :/
    Yep, my apologies...I got confused and thought you were redeeming a Game Pass subscription from Nitro when you it's the opposite way around
  5. Vodlex Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello, I'm having the same issue as Nino, but I've bought my Discord nitro myself.
    I get the same error message: "check the instructions that came with your code, you might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code", I've never had an Xbox game pass before, but even after creating a brand new account to test if it would work I still got the same error message.

I read through Discord FAQ about the Xbox game pass and I should be eligible to redeem the code.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

How do I redeem an Xbox PC gamepass gift card from Discord?

Hello Help_pls_PC! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you had Game Pass before? I know previously, codes given by Discord have been for accounts which have never had Game Pass. Discord should give you the FAQ for the codes as well as how to redeem that code.
Thema:

1. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem - Similar Threads - Discord Game Pass

2. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  3. How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?: Ive had a problem with redeeming my 3 months of free game pass from nitro it keeps coming up with the same error message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox game pass gift from Discord: I have gotten quite a few of these before from Discord but can never use them. When I try to redeem the code it always says ''It was purchased in a different region from your account'', But my...
  5. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  6. PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass (3 Months) discord gift, can't redeem: Hello! I got from discord a code that allows me to get a PC Game Pass (3 Months) for free, i clicked the link from the mail, there i copied the link and paste it in the redeem section (25...
  7. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  8. I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord: It said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.". I even tried on both...
  9. Can't activate Discord Game Pass codes for Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate Discord Game Pass codes for Xbox.: I bought nitro on Discord and It gifted me 3 codes "PC Gamepass (1 month) - Gift to a friend" , "PC Game Pass (3 months)" , " Xbox Game Pass Ultimate", but whenever my friends or I try to activate...
  10. I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to redeem the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months from my Discord Gift...: Error says ''Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.''...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass discord cant redeem