Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

Discus and support Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joshua Thielen, May 30, 2024.

1. Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...

This has been ongoing for about a month. Every time I shut my Xbox Series X down, the next time I turn it on it has disconnected from Wi-Fi and when I go to the Network settings it shows no signals. Upon restarting my console which seems to take quite a long time (10-15 minutes) it is back to operating order. But shut the console off and I have to do the whole thing again.

:)

Joshua Thielen, May 30, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox disconnects from Wi-Fi after shutdown, and won’t allow to connect to Wi-Fi when...