Xbox Disconnects from Live after Launching a game || HOW TO FIX!!

Discus and support Xbox Disconnects from Live after Launching a game || HOW TO FIX!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've recently started to have this problem, I've posted on the forums a while ago, and I figured out how to fix this! Follow the step! Setting > system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Defrentt, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Defrentt
    Defrentt Guest

I've recently started to have this problem, I've posted on the forums a while ago, and I figured out how to fix this! Follow the step! Setting > system settings > select the one that has your profile on it > select profile > select your account > delete
    it (it sounds weird but it really works for me) > xbox home > press silver/middle button on your controller > download profile > type in email and password > download it then sign in > start a game and see if it works!! I needed an update for my COD: Modern
    Warfare 2, so I'm assuming that you need a title update for all of your game. Hope this works for you all! Have fun playing Xbox Live! Note: not responsible if you cannot download your profile because of error, if you don't trust me, then don't do it, find
    another way. Bye!!!! -Skaahh

:)

Defrentt, Jan 6, 2014
  2. KarlyBarly
    KarlyBarly Guest
    why do i get disconnected from xbox live when im playing a game

It disconnects me from Xbox live while I'm playing a game. How do I fix this?

KarlyBarly, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Disconnected from xbox live

Every time I choose a game it disconnects me from xbox live or whenever I move to the multiplayer section. An I fix this and how.

TheBakedPotato2, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Xbox Disconnects from Live after Launching a game || HOW TO FIX!!

Skaahh,

As you have found out this process can work. However, you should only perform these steps if you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account. Then you can try safely
    deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3 times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile and this should resolve most cases where you get signed out upon launching a game or returning to the dashboard. Glad to hear the good news
    in your case.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Satrok
    Satrok Guest
    HOW TO FIX (Disconnected From Xbox Live After Starting A Game) ???I tried everything I found on the internet and nothing works. really do not know more

Satrok, Feb 21, 2015
  6. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Greetings Satrok!

If you haven't already, please go ahead and start a new thread with a detailed description of your situation, along with any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. This allow us to give you the very best support possible.

Thanks in advance!

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: