Xbox disc eject, slides down?

Discus and support Xbox disc eject, slides down? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Morning, I’ve got a replacement Xbox this morning but have noticed that when I eject a disc it comes out and then kind slides down to rest on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NOVA1989, Apr 13, 2023.

1. NOVA1989
    NOVA1989 Guest

Morning,

I’ve got a replacement Xbox this morning but have noticed that when I eject a disc it comes out and then kind slides down to rest on the slightly slanted bit, my previous one didn’t do this before… is this normal?

:)

NOVA1989, Apr 13, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello NOVA1989, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the disc drive.

If the disc is dropping when ejected then this is not normal. However, is the disc being ejected fully out or only partially when this happens?

If it does continue though I'd recommend getting in contact with support to ask about your options. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks. It's still holding the disc but I don't like the fact that it drops for you. Definitely click the link I posted above and when you get to a fellow gamer explain that your repaired console isn't working and you need to talk to a Microsoft Advocate for advice.
  4. NOVA1989 Win User

It’s being ejected but then slides slightly down the diagonal slope. It doesn’t fall out
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Witcher 3 not working

Hi, you have to eject the disc a few times and slide it in. If the XBOX wants to pull the disc, give a little pressure against it and then release the disc, then it should go.
  6. Airiak Win User

Haunted Xbox?

I agree, I'd like to see a vid of the disk ejecting and sliding across the floor.
Thema:

1. Xbox disc eject, slides down? - Similar Threads - disc eject slides

2. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  3. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  4. Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to easily fix an Xbox one system that won’t read or eject discs? The sync...: The question pretty much sums it up. I would continue searching the internet, and will, but wanted to post a recent question for reference to all people looking for assistance now. I’ve had...
  5. console won't eject or recognize disc anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    console won't eject or recognize disc anymore: I have a copy of garden warfare 2 in my Xbox and it won't be read for some reason. Do you know how to fix this? bce1ef64-3b39-4cdd-898e-2d124d7981f5
  6. Disc Eject Sound Then Powers Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Eject Sound Then Powers Off: In the last 2 weeks, it would just keep making the disc eject sound which was harmless I never played on disc but then it would make a disc eject sound and then power off and then every time I...
  7. How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i remove a disc when both the button and manual ways of ejecting the disc fail? XBOX 1: I have never had this issue before and i dont know whats wrong. I turn on and off the console and that seems to let me try manual eject again but it still fails. am i pushing too soft? do i need...
  8. My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X isn't responding and outputting anything except the disc eject and power button.: Yesterday my Xbox one X froze on a game and when I shut it off for the night and come back the next morning it turns on, it can eject discks and literally nothing else. No output on both my living...
  9. Is it normal for an Xbox one to make sound when you eject a disc for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal for an Xbox one to make sound when you eject a disc for no reason?: My xbox always makes that sound when you take a disc out of it even after an hour it still makes that sound even if it's turned off 675d23ed-ed68-4b56-ab7a-0726fca44932
  10. Disc Drive is eject happy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Drive is eject happy: Something up with my xbox one(the 2013 vcr xbox one, not the S or X), it keeps ejecting at random, sometimes it could go weeks without doing it, other times it would be spammy. It wasn't a big...