Xbox devices won't connect after turning it back on.

Discus and support Xbox devices won't connect after turning it back on. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Everytime I turn on my Xbox series S my controllers and hard drive will not connect, even if I turn it on with my controller. When I hit tge button in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sigsaucer1998, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Xbox devices won't connect after turning it back on.

Everytime I turn on my Xbox series S my controllers and hard drive will not connect, even if I turn it on with my controller. When I hit tge button in the console to connect a controller the console will not blink. The only way to connect it is to put my normal Xbox controller on the cord connected to the console without batteries and wait about 5 mins, then I can turn on my elite series 2 and turn off the normal controller. Then I have to unplug my hard drive and wait about a minute and plug it back in before it will work. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Sigsaucer1998
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sigsaucer1998, Jul 23, 2024
  2. Westy7111 Win User

No Xbox display

I also forgot to add that it won't connect to any other devices. My kinect won't turn on, my controller can't connect to the Xbox and I can't connect via Smart glass
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Wireless controllers will not sync to console

Well, found this too: If you're using an HDMI connection between the Xbox 360 and the TV, it might be that. When using HDMI, the Xbox won't boot up until it knows what the TV is capable of displaying. Although the controller will turn the console on, it
    won't sync with the console -- and it's not a controller or console problem, but just a symptom of the fact that the Xbox won't get to the point where controllers will sync until it can properly communicate with the TV. I'd recommend turning off the TV and
    the Xbox, disconnecting the HDMI cable and re-connecting it after making sure the contacts are clean. Then turn the Xbox back on first; you'll likely to see the same behavior. Finally, turn the TV back on. With it being switched back into HDMI mode, it just
    might "kick-start" the Xbox into a good communication link across HDMI.
  4. carb0nknight Win User

new controller won't pair up with the Xbox console

If you're using an HDMI connection between the Xbox 360 and the TV, it might be that. When using HDMI, the Xbox won't boot up until it knows what the TV is capable of displaying. Although the controller will turn the console on, it won't sync with the console
    -- and it's not a controller or console problem, but just a symptom of the fact that the Xbox won't get to the point where controllers will sync until it can properly communicate with the TV. I'd recommend turning off the TV and the Xbox, disconnecting the
    HDMI cable and re-connecting it after making sure the contacts are clean. Then turn the Xbox back on first; you'll likely to see the same behavior. Finally, turn the TV back on. With it being switched back into HDMI mode, it just might "kick-start" the Xbox
    into a good communication link across HDMI. Hope that helps.
  5. Mario Veleno Win User

Xbox live problems

Xbox profile won't connect to Xbox life. I thought it was my internet down

After a few minutes I turned it back again.And surprise surprise my profile got dissolved.Gold member.HELP HELP PLS
  6. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

I just connect to xbox live with the mobile hotspot to watch Netflix and YouTube. I've been doing that for a year. Then right after the smartphone update Xbox won't connect to the phones hotspot.

I tried the hard reset and turning off the hotspot and back on again but the Xbox still can't connect to the network.
Thema:

Xbox devices won't connect after turning it back on.

1. Xbox devices won't connect after turning it back on. - Similar Threads - devices won't connect

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  4. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  5. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  6. Device warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device warranty repair: I sent my headset to Microsoft for repair under warranty and it got shipped back the same day it arrived, will I get a report or any info on what's wrong with it or what kind of checks they did?...
  7. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  8. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...
  9. Why won't my cloud device connect to EA server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my cloud device connect to EA server: Everytime I load up It Takes Two everything works fine until I press 'online'. It loads for a bit, then has me put in a nickname (no matter what I put, it's says 'Prohibited words or characters')....
  10. External storage device not working, games won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage device not working, games won't play: I am not knowledgeable about this stuff so idk what's going on. I have an external storage device that used to work but awhile back I noticed when it was plugged in my games wouldn't start. I...