Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error

Discus and support Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by G DRAGONN NL, Mar 6, 2024.

1. G DRAGONN NL
    G DRAGONN NL Guest

Hi,

When ordering The Fallout Controller, I get the error ''Region'' is reguired. Enter and try again. But everyting is okay with my billing and send adress, so its not on my side, I tried paying with Paypal and a prepaid creditcard but nothing works.

Kind Regards

Gerjan

:)

G DRAGONN NL, Mar 6, 2024
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi G D! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you out!

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with the Xbox Design Labs Region, According to the Independent Advisor, kyle_m4496:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...sgin-lab/4a0fd4b5-8e98-4d4c-861c-3d160ae040d9

"This error usually indicates that there's a problem with your account's region settings. Your profile, device, and payment method need to all be set/created for the same region.

Go to this link to check your profile region: https://account.microsoft.com/profile?refd=account.microsoft.com

Then go to your address book, and make sure your preferred address is correct: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

Lastly, make sure the payment method matches your billing address"

Kind regards,
    Darhlene
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox one s controller

Are you referring to Design Labs controllers or the standard controller?

Design Labs controllers are only shipped to certain regions.

Standard controller will be available in any region that the console is sold in.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?

Currently there's no word on if Elite controllers will ever be a part of design lab. I would think that they might be focused on getting the design lab available to more regions. But you can always add your feedback over at feedback.xbox.com.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

I would love to design my own custom controller, unfortunately for me the design lab feature is not available in my region.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox design labs billing address

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Faisal, the billing address would be your billing address, your region where you live and have your card registered, the big question is whether you are in one of the countries where Xbox Design Lab is available.

Click the link below to check the available Xbox Design Lab regions

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/regions
Thema:

1. Xbox Design Labs Region Required Error - Similar Threads - Design Labs Region

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  4. Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab: I dont know what's wrong. When I go and design my personal controller it asks me to sign in, when I do it tells me I have to update my email address. Still nothing. I've tried from my phone, my...
  5. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  6. Xbox Controller From Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller From Design Lab: Hello I recently got my Fallout controller from Xbox design lab but I have stick drift right off the bat and I’ve had it for 2 days and only used twice. Is there any way I can get my controller...
  7. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  8. Xbox Design Labs controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs controller replacement: Hi All, I got an Xbox design labs custom controller with text on it however, the right bumper isn’t pressing down and registering on my Xbox series X and so I need a replacement however as this...
  9. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  10. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...