Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

Discus and support Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tara Collins2, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my account. Fast forward one month and I’ve still heard nothing so I decide to contact them to see what’s happening, only to find there’s no option to speak to anyone, so I come on to Xbox.com and try that way only to find there’s no option for my problem in the drop down menus, so I try a few different options and every single time it tells me there’s no phone or chat support for this problem. So I go to Microsoft and try to speak with them, I speak to a Bot and he then emails me later to say they’re looking into the problem and this could take up to 24hrs. Fast forward 29 hours and I’ve still heard nothing so I go back onto the same bot chat as before and get told by someone else I need to speak with someone from Hardware, so he transfers me and then the chat gets technical problems and resets, I go through it again to be told something different and that I need to speak to someone else on a different website ( I have no idea which website it was now) so I go and talk to them and they tell me my order doesn’t exist, so I send over screenshots to show her it does and then she refers me straight back here again!!! Has anyone else had a similar experience, or even had a better one and was actually able to speak to someone and could please enlighten me on how you managed this. I’m not sure if it makes a difference but I’m in the UK.

:)

Tara Collins2, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Tara,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Tara,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having trouble with Xbox Design Labs. I understand how frustrating it can be when you’re unable to get the support you need.

I appreciate you trying the different options to get in touch with customer support but haven’t had any luck so far. While I don’t have access to Xbox Design Labs’ customer support, as we in Microsoft Community only have limited tools, I can suggest a few things that might help:

You can try contacting Microsoft Store Support through this link Tech Deals and Sales for Laptop and Gaming | Microsoft Store. They have advance tools that can help you further in checking the status of your order. Kindly open this link on Chrome or Edge browser and click on the " Questions? Talk to an Expert" at the bottom of the page. Click "Start" select "Personal Use" and select "Sales and Orders". From there you will have the option to chat with Live Support or Request a Call. You can also reach them on this number: 0800 026 0329

I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Designer labs controller

Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Controller keeps losing connection

Time to go to xbox design lab and get a great custom contoller my friend
Thema:

1. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support - Similar Threads - design labs impossible

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  4. Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab: I dont know what's wrong. When I go and design my personal controller it asks me to sign in, when I do it tells me I have to update my email address. Still nothing. I've tried from my phone, my...
  5. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  6. Xbox Controller From Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller From Design Lab: Hello I recently got my Fallout controller from Xbox design lab but I have stick drift right off the bat and I’ve had it for 2 days and only used twice. Is there any way I can get my controller...
  7. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  8. Xbox Design Labs controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs controller replacement: Hi All, I got an Xbox design labs custom controller with text on it however, the right bumper isn’t pressing down and registering on my Xbox series X and so I need a replacement however as this...
  9. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  10. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...