Xbox Design Lab

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know what's wrong. When I go and design my personal controller it asks me to sign in, when I do it tells me I have to update my email address.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MARKofTHORN 2, May 13, 2024.

1. Xbox Design Lab

I dont know what's wrong. When I go and design my personal controller it asks me to sign in, when I do it tells me I have to update my email address. Still nothing. I've tried from my phone, my tablet, laptop, and Xbox and still won't work.

:)

MARKofTHORN 2, May 13, 2024
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

5. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

Thema:

Xbox Design Lab

1. Xbox Design Lab - Similar Threads - Design Lab

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  4. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  5. Xbox Controller From Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller From Design Lab: Hello I recently got my Fallout controller from Xbox design lab but I have stick drift right off the bat and I’ve had it for 2 days and only used twice. Is there any way I can get my controller...
  6. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  7. Xbox Design Labs controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs controller replacement: Hi All, I got an Xbox design labs custom controller with text on it however, the right bumper isn’t pressing down and registering on my Xbox series X and so I need a replacement however as this...
  8. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  9. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  10. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...