Xbox design lab stuck in processing

Discus and support Xbox design lab stuck in processing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan Rogers1, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?

:)

Dylan Rogers1, Mar 29, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Design Lab order is stuck in processing, not shipped

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mt

Usually a design lab order doesn't take more than 30 days to be completed.
    As this is not your case, sincerely the best option would be request a cancelation for the order and make a new one.

Sometimes this happens. I faced something similar with a different store couple months ago, as you know... no one system is perfect
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry to hear that, if they can't do an exception for you the best option right now is keep waiting.
    Hope the controller can be shipped as soon as possible
  4. MT Nguyen Win User

As this is not your case, sincerely the best option would be request a cancelation for the order and make a new one.

I asked for this in most of my conversations with Xbox support. They said it was not an option at the time and promised to get back to me about the cancellation. No one did and I have not heard from any of them again.
  5. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Designed controller warranty? Or how to fix...

Hey there Dabster,

Sorry to hear that your Design Lab controller is acting strange, but am glad that you're taking the great advice provided by our awesome Ambassadors to get it replaced.

Just a heads up, the Design Lab controllers do have a 120 day warranty that will cover it and you should be able to get it replaced. Bear in mind that since it is a custom design, the process for replacement of it will take a bit longer than a standard,
    or even Elite, controller because they'll be remaking your specific design. Just know that your patience is greatly appreciated while we get everything back to your specs.

You can find more information regarding the Design Lab controllers in our
    Design Lab controller FAQ page
    that may help you out in this process as well.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

We hope that the process runs smoothly for you and wish you the best!
Thema:

Xbox design lab stuck in processing

1. Xbox design lab stuck in processing - Similar Threads - design lab stuck

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  4. Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab: I dont know what's wrong. When I go and design my personal controller it asks me to sign in, when I do it tells me I have to update my email address. Still nothing. I've tried from my phone, my...
  5. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  6. Xbox Controller From Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller From Design Lab: Hello I recently got my Fallout controller from Xbox design lab but I have stick drift right off the bat and I’ve had it for 2 days and only used twice. Is there any way I can get my controller...
  7. Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Cart/Checkout Broken, Any Fix?: Issue is as stated in title. Trying to purchase a customized Elite Controller Series 2. The controller is in the cart and I am logged in with the account I wish to purchase the controller on, but...
  8. Xbox Design Labs controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs controller replacement: Hi All, I got an Xbox design labs custom controller with text on it however, the right bumper isn’t pressing down and registering on my Xbox series X and so I need a replacement however as this...
  9. Design Lab Controller stuck in transit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Controller stuck in transit: I purchased an xbox design lab controller and it was due for delivery on 19th July but the FedEx update just says 'In Transit' in France. Trying to contact Microsoft customer service but finding a...
  10. Design lab sent me a faulty controller and now I'm stuck with it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab sent me a faulty controller and now I'm stuck with it: I purchased a custom made controller and when I received it, I noticed that the top of the front faceplate was slightly coming off. I brought it to the Microsoft store where the employee...