Xbox design lab controllers not being shipped to Northern Ireland

Discus and support Xbox design lab controllers not being shipped to Northern Ireland in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, when the new Xbox design lab opened I was excited to get a new customized controller for my new series x. I had already used design lab before... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bogrolluser, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Bogrolluser
    Bogrolluser Guest

Hello, when the new Xbox design lab opened I was excited to get a new customized controller for my new series x. I had already used design lab before to create two other custom controllers for my Xbox one. They was made and shipped to me with ease. So when I designed my new controller today and got to the shipping it said that it could not be shipped to Northern Ireland, I was able to ship to England easily but not Northern Ireland. I was wondering why this is and if they will eventually make it so they can be shipped as I am pretty bummed out that I can't get one. Thanks for your time in advance! Xbox design lab controllers not being shipped to Northern Ireland :)

:)

Bogrolluser, Jun 18, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: