Xbox Day One controller's mic port broken?

Discus and support Xbox Day One controller's mic port broken? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; idk it has been screwy from the start. I just bought a new mic tonight and it still doesn't work. Guess ill have to call them up. Fraking erg!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by griever4200, Jan 24, 2014.

1. griever4200
    griever4200 Guest

idk it has been screwy from the start. I just bought a new mic tonight and it still doesn't work. Guess ill have to call them up. Fraking erg!

:)

griever4200, Jan 24, 2014
  2. spgingras
    spgingras Guest
    Xbox One Controller & cheap headphones (audio + chat)

Hi my dear xbox lovers!

I've got this pair of Apple Earbuds that use a standard 3.5mm audio/mic jack.
    I like them, the sound is good, the mic is OK, they're fine for my day-to-day needs.

As far as I know, the PS4 controller can handle audio and chat through the DS4's 3.5mm jack.

I understand that the Xbox One controller has a proprietary port that imposes some sort of connectivity limit.

My question is, with the help of some sort of (cheap) adapter (I know that some headset companies have adapters in the works...), would it be possible for me to use my (cheap) Apple headphones with the Xbox One controller (for audio AND chat)?
    That would be awesome, since I wouldn't have to buy a 100$-ish headset.

Thanks a lot fellow Xbone lovers Xbox Day One controller's mic port broken? :D

spgingras, Jan 24, 2014
  3. OrokuSaki7
    OrokuSaki7 Guest
    Amazon Prime Day - Wednesday 15th - "Bigger than Black Friday"

I will definitely get one of the newer versions of the Xbox controllers. Question. If I plug in my headphones into the controller, will it take control of the games volume or is it only a port for a mic?

I would also like to get a kindle fire controller.

And possibly Tomb Raider on the One.

OrokuSaki7, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: