XBOX Dashboard

Discus and support XBOX Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I can vouch for that even more now. I did the dashboard update (which was a quick update for me) and things are running pretty slower now then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Dean xI, Apr 23, 2014.

  1. XBOX Dashboard


    Well I can vouch for that even more now. I did the dashboard update (which was a quick update for me) and things are running pretty slower now then they did before. This may just be my head playing tricks and blaming the update but I don't ever remember
    it being as slow as it has been recently.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 28, 2014
    #16
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    What 360 are you using?

    The all new 360? Then your dash should be fast.

    If you have one of the older ones think about how old it is.

    Then compare it to a computer the same age and how much crap you have to take care of to make it run as fast as your 360 still does in that age.

    Then complain again lol

    My 360 works fine and not too slow.

    I don´t know the issue here.

    The Xbox One WILL get faster with each update.

    They throw down the whole DRM idea for us.

    That required a lot of changes of the software.

    Sure they should have it fixed already but it´s pretty nice what they made out of a console that was original made to be a pure online console.

    If it would still be a pure online console you would see updates fly through and not complain about speed anymore.

    It´s getting better no worries.

    Those guys are used to make tough or impossible things happen XBOX Dashboard ;)
     
    skys7, Apr 28, 2014
    #17
  3. AndreGouvea
    AndreGouvea Guest
    @HaloJolly The new 360 Slim model was suppose to get the dashboard faster and its quieter!
     
    AndreGouvea, Apr 29, 2014
    #18
  4. XBOX Dashboard

    Halo, mine is the Xbox 360 Slim. It may be slow because I haven't used it in a good while apart from once the other day so whether it needed time to work out what was going on ect.. then I am not sure. I just know it took a long while to get from start up
    - my games.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Missing software for XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel with Force Feedback.

    The software on the disc is only the xbox dashboard anyway. So if you have the latest xbox dashboard, then you don't need the disc.
  6. LFG x bWillRokU Win User

    the new dashboard!

  7. Njal the Blue Win User

    Dashboard Update

    The only people that have dashboard updates, are part of the Xbox Insider Preview program. These dashboards are experimental.
  8. BusGod Win User

    Xbox Dolby Digital support

  9. gds1972 Win User

    Invert X Axis in Xbox one controller settings

    The Xbox Accessories app is included with the new dashboard you only had to download it prior to the new dashboard.
Thema:

XBOX Dashboard

Loading...
  1. XBOX Dashboard - Similar Threads - Dashboard

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  4. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  5. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  6. Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings...
  7. Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some...
  8. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  9. Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin)

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin): Estou enfrentando um problema na Dashboard do Xbox relacionado à fixação de itens (pins). Ao tentar fixar um jogo ou aplicativo na tela inicial, o item não está sendo posicionado corretamente no...
  10. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...