Xbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S

Discus and support Xbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After Alpha Skip-Ahead update (2308.221027-1900), I was displeased with the appearance of the Xbox dashboard. There are too many marketplace, games,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MASTERCHIEF-S117, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Xbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S

After Alpha Skip-Ahead update (2308.221027-1900), I was displeased with the appearance of the Xbox dashboard. There are too many marketplace, games, and Game Pass advertisements. I want to see less advertisements and more of my games, customized pins, as well as background wallpaper themes. There are dashboard concepts I have seen from other Xbox Insiders. These concepts show smaller tiles at the lower-third of the screen which make the dashboard look aesthetically pleasing. The concepts also show less clutter, customized pins, games, customized apps and very few or no advertisements spots. I encourage all Xbox Insiders to share their feedback/opinion on the latest Xbox dashboard. This way we can assist Xbox Staff to prioritize, change, and shape the dashboard for appearance, usability, as well as accessibility.

submitted by /u/MASTERCHIEF-S117
    [link] [comments]

/u/MASTERCHIEF-S117, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

Hi there,

Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. [...]

Things that are relevant:

[...]

I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead preview ring.

[...]

To emphasise; this is a new problem. I've streamed hundreds of hours of gaming with this exact set up and as far as I can tell nothing has changed from my perspective. Unless there had been an update to either the app or the Xbox?
    Since you say you are in Alpha Skip Ahead, and that issue happened just now, please file feedback via the Xbox Insider App, and check the

Xbox Insider Reddit
    if others have similar issues.

It might be an issue introduced in a Skip Ahead version. So please inform the team of your issue via the Feedback option and through the Insider Reddit.

EDIT: It seems that other
    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Users have the same issue
    . So it's not an issue with your setup, but a bug that was introduced in this Alpha/Skip Ahead.

You'll just have to wait until that issue gets resolved, and remember to file feedback!
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Customer Service Hung up on Me

Thema:

Xbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S

1. Xbox Dashboard Feedback After Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update - Xbox SeriesX|S - Similar Threads - Dashboard Feedback Latest

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. Feedback for the new Xbox Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback for the new Xbox Dashboard: Hello Xbox Insider Community, I hope this message finds you all well. I wanted to share some feedback regarding the recent changes to the Xbox dashboard. While I appreciate the continuous efforts...
  7. New Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Dashboard Experience Feedback: new dashboard? Is that live or in testing phase? Don't see anything about it on insider app. Feedback: I'm hating it & I'm usually not like this. It is now saturated with gamepass playlist genres....
  8. E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback: With the possibility of E3 2020 being canceled due to the cornoavirus, Xbox should go right ahead with an online showcase for 2020 ahead of time to beat playstation to the punch. In 2013 Xbox lost...
  9. Xbox one dashboard update-feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard update-feedback: well to start off, the update looks amazing I love the look the easy user interface and how smooth everything transitions a couple notes for anyone that knows where to post this the sound when...
  10. Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feedback on the New UI with the preview dashboard:: So far i have been really enjoying the new UI. I really like the changes with everything but, there are many issues with it that I have found since it downloaded. The download and installation...