Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM

Discus and support Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scouse_ATOM, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM

/u/Scouse_ATOM, Aug 30, 2019
  2. ChristianHarper Win User

Where I'd Personally Like To See The Series Go

Wow Atomic Fusion, what a great concept for a Batman game! I loved Batman Beyond, it still is one of my favorite animated series. If a Batman Beyond game came out, it would be a day 1 purchase for me.
  3. SGM26 Win User

Skyrim Landscape Photography

Sweet pics, Scouse.

I hope you guys make more :D
  4. Harrissment Win User

Well I gave in and bought a Xbox One

Scouse works fine here since day one just have to set it up right
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

Xbox One Energy-Inefficient?

Carm Down Lad (scouse accent)

As long as MS are giving the option then its all good it wont change.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Bugatti Veyron = pig

Ariel Atom V8, nuff said. On a track like Le Man the Veyron will fly past the Atom, but on nearly every other track the Atom is a monster.
Thema:

Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM

1. Xbox Dashboard Concept by Scouse ATOM - Similar Threads - Dashboard Concept Scouse

2. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console is stuck on the update screen i can't access my dashboard: my xbox 360 console is stuck on the system update stopped screen, i can't even access my dashboard and this started when i was updating it using a usb since i don't have a hard drive so i used a...
  6. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  7. What i feel would improve the new dashboard even more (concept?)

in XboX Insiders
    What i feel would improve the new dashboard even more (concept?): What i feel would improve the new dashboard is splitting games and apps into two sections and navigate between them with lb and rb (the devs themselves had only games opened while taking the...
  8. Xbox 360 Windows 10 What if dashboard refresh concept

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Windows 10 What if dashboard refresh concept: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1doPoSAA3UgJgxELcXMDmIcVsuaF2SdaSJTViXIvzb9E/edit#slide=id.p This is only my concept design for if Microsoft, in 2015, gave the Xbox 360 line up a windows...
  9. Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Dashboard & Guide concept: The general idea is to keep things not only easy on memory requirements, but also only using what is currently available via the xbox UI. So no flashy animation, nothing memory hungry, just...
  10. Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Redesign Concept (Top: Last played game/app, then 3 places to choose the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/prasad1287 [link] [comments]