Xbox dashboard and games running slow and freezing.

Discus and support Xbox dashboard and games running slow and freezing. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This issue has been going on for 3 weeks now, and I can’t find the issue. When contacting Xbox, they were very little help as they didn’t tell me the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kalebxp12345, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Xbox dashboard and games running slow and freezing.

This issue has been going on for 3 weeks now, and I can’t find the issue. When contacting Xbox, they were very little help as they didn’t tell me the issue. When I went to see if other people have had this problem, many say it’s the hard drive dying or breaking, but when taking a look at the hard drive, no burns or damaged was on the hard drive. Has this happened to anybody else and if so, how did you resolve it? (if you did)

submitted by /u/Kalebxp12345
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kalebxp12345, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Chief Bopper Win User

My Xbox One S Keep going on and then off!

ye when ever it does work for a bit, everything is slow on it, games load slow or freeze? sometimes ill even freeze in the dashboard for 30 seconds, it is strange
  3. Harrison925 Win User

Xbox Dashboard Running Slow

Mine is super slow sign in and games and xbox live and it freezes at random times why pls help
  4. Soratu 117 Win User

I've cleared about 16GB of memory, Cleared the system cache, and even tried re-downloading my profile. It still seems to be loading slowly. I'm almost tempted to say its going slower now, but I may just be getting annoyed/impatient at this point.
  5. Drunk Burnie Win User

I may be an issue with your actual console. I could however be related to your connection also. Pretty sure it would be a hardware problem though.
  6. Soratu 117 Win User

Sorry for double post, but now I can see that games are lagging too. I just tried to start the new gears game, and the opening cinematic just lagged up like crazy. The only thing I can think of at this point is my hard drive, or something else with my xbox
    is messed up. Its a 250GB slim btw.
Thema:

Xbox dashboard and games running slow and freezing.

1. Xbox dashboard and games running slow and freezing. - Similar Threads - dashboard games running

2. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  3. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  4. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  5. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  6. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  7. How do I fix my game from timing out and dashboarding me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my game from timing out and dashboarding me?: I need help! Every once in a while, while playing mw3 it dashboards me for some odd reason during mid game or loading up. How do I get this fix asap??!! By the way I didn’t buy the disc I bought...
  8. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  9. My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games: my xbox series x turns off or crashes sometimes when playing online games i have looked around all over the internet for a solution but didn't find any. 616190a9-555d-47b5-a642-68ae13c13428
  10. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy: Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the...