XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

Discus and support XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mcshaggin, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/mcshaggin
    /u/mcshaggin Guest

XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds.

I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox one.

The game is Dante's Inferno. I own on the 360, the website says already purchased and I can download it to the 360 but I cannot get the game to download on the xbox one. It doesn't show in Ready to Install and the Xbox store tries to charge me £14.99 when I try to get it there.

Anyway Xbox support refuse to help because they claim it's a preview issue even though my consoles are not in the preview program.

Can someone explain how I am supposed to get customer support?

First of all there was no warning when joining the preview program in the first place that customer service would refuse service.

And now my consoles are opted out why am I being treated like shit from customer support?

All I want was them to fix the issue. But instead they insist I post here. Even though I don't believe it's a preview program issue because both my consoles are on the public dashboard build.

submitted by /u/mcshaggin
    [link] [comments]

/u/mcshaggin, Sep 8, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: