Xbox customer support is THE WORST

Discus and support Xbox customer support is THE WORST in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my gamertag got banned recently. I am so *** off about this and there is no one at xbox with any answers. Here are my main points of argument: 1)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BalmyStarling89, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Xbox customer support is THE WORST

So my gamertag got banned recently. I am so *** off about this and there is no one at xbox with any answers. Here are my main points of argument:

1) I don't even know what I did - the enforcement team bans you and then does not even explain why. They don't provide any sort of details and do not allow any option at all to contact them. That is the crux of this whole problem.

2) I am only guessing, but I suppose it's from a message I sent. The "enforcement team" does not take into account things that were said over the headset. They only judge people based on messages that were sent. So they are not treating people equally,
    and fairly. You can be as rude as you want over a headset, but if you say anything over a message then you will be banned.

3) There is no way at all to interact with the "enforcement team". They hide like cowards behind customer service agents who also (conveniently) have no way to contact them. The fact that they can investigate, judge, and hand out SUBJECTIVE (emphases included)
    unilateral decisions that impact people financially is a complete travesty. It is absolutely RIDICULOUS. I am never buying another Microsoft product EVER because of this.

4) I was planning on buying an xbox one yesterday. I am now not going to buy one because of this. I am going to buy a PS4 instead. They banned me on Thanksgiving. When I was having dinner with my family. I have not even sent a message on the Xbox for
    weeks. I have no idea why I was even banned in the first place.

5) Like I said in my previous post - I was planning on buying an xbox one yesterday. They banned me on Thanksgiving - a day before black Friday. I would have bought an xbox, more Microsoft points during the black Friday deals, everything. I am NEVER giving
    MICROSOFT another penny because of this. I have spent over $1,000 on in-game upgrades over the past month and then they do this????? I am never giving Microsoft another penny. EVER.

6) There was no warning - nothing. I don't even know what I did. It just says "your banned" and provides no explanation, no process to have an interactive conversation with someone who can make those decisions, nothing. No warning, nothing. I am a new
    gamer - an adult with a decent amount of disposable income - and the did this to me. I am never EVER buying or supporting from Microsoft ever again.

7) I have contacted customer support over and over and over about this. They can't do anything. They say they have no way to communicate with the 'enforcement team". What a bunch of cowards to have that job......hiding behind people. They have no accountability
    for the SUBJECTIVE decisions they are making.

Honestly, at this point, I am beyond frustrated and beyond angry. I hate Microsoft now. I have been a life long user and I am now going to move to Sony PlayStation and Apple computer products. I am NEVER going to buy another Microsoft product EVER again.
    As I mentioned, I had already spent over $1,000 on in game upgrades and wanted to buy an Xbox 1. No more.

I was even in the process of working with EA to move my account from my 360 to an xbox one. And then this happened. I am done. I've already contacted EA and asked them if we can upgrade it to a PS4 instead, because I am done with Microsoft now.

I cannot believe this is how you treat people. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by this. You are all terrible, terrible people. I terrible company. I've used your products for years and I am absolutely done now. I am done with you forever. You will never
    ever get another dime from me. I hate you for this. The fact that you can do this to people, and then provide them with no course to discuss the subject is beyond ridiculous.

But on the end, it is fine. I won't buy an Xbox 1, I won't spend any more money on points, nothing. So it is fine. But it is too bad - because this is without a doubt the WORST customer experience I have ever had in my entire life I pledge to never give
    Microsoft another dime ever again. No Xbox, I am never going to buy a laptop or phone from them - I am done - this has definitely affected the way I view Microsoft and all of its products and I vow to never give you another penny from me in any forum. Eff
    you. You guys are the worst. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. You will never get any business from me or my son for the rest of our lives. I hate you.

:)

BalmyStarling89, Nov 28, 2015
  2. Vudu not working

Maybe Xbox just has the worst customer support in the industry. This is ridiculous.

TheGreatestAjax, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Worst customer support ever?

I understand that & it is precisely what I am trying to do now, having finally obtained a number that can be dialed from outside the US. I also understand the need for an investigation if I intend to be reimbursed - after all, I could be faking the whole
    thing. I would even understand if I am not reimbursed, as I have no grounds to blame XBL for the intrusion (although they could surely have helped mitigate it). My point here is that the whole support procedure for such urgent incidents is ineffective and
    absurd. Right now the same person or persons who stole from me could be hacking into other accounts simply because XBL does not assign any urgency to account theft reports, even when they are easily verifiable and coming from a legitimate user. I am not criticizing
    the insurance company; I am criticizing the firemen who won't even consider stepping in and helping put out the fire until you have identified yourself beyond any doubt - and during normal business hours, if you please - as owner of the house.

RemainingNote53, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does send an email explaining the ban. If you did not receive one, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to see why you were banned. From there you can submit a case review. That is how you contact them.

Smwutches, Nov 28, 2015
  5. Yep, they send ONE email. The email is the same that they send to everyone they give you the opportunity to take a questionnaire to give you the "right" to have your case reviewed. I answered the "questionnaire" honestly and I somehow got answers wrong.
    That in itself is stupid because it is not clear if they are looking for answers that EA wants to hear from the questionnaire, or they are looking for your honest answers. Regardless, I took the questionnaire, go it wrong, had to wait 24 hours to take the
    questionnaire again, was give the opportunity to have my case reviewed. I waited and waited and waited and finally contacted customer support and pushed and pushed them to have the case reviewed. The say over and over they can't do anything - they have
    no way to contact the enforcement team, blah blah, blah, but somehow magically while I was pushing them to get it reviewed my case was reviewed and immediately denied. No explanation, no discussion -absolutely nothing.

Honestly at this point it doesn't even matter. I am not going to upgrade to an xbox 1 as I had planned. I will never ever again purchase ANY Microsoft product - no laptops, no phones - absolutely nothing. It has become to clear to me that you guys do
    not care at all and this enforcement team and the lack of discussion you guys provide has caused this. I am sure it doesn't matter much and you will still make millions and millions of dollars but all I can say is that you lost a customer. A good customer.
    As I mentioned I had already spent over $1,000 in the past month and a half on fifa points. I had been working with EA to get my account upgraded from a 360 to an Xbox 1. I have now emailed them and asked if I can move to a PS4 instead. If they can't do
    that, I am not moving it. I am never ever buying another Microsoft product again because of this experience. I am absolutely, positively done supporting that company in any way shape or form - I promise you, I am never buying another xbox, laptop, phone
    - nothing - from Microsoft. reference *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My regular account is even allowed to post on these forums. I honestly hate you guys after this experience. It has been without a doubt the worst customer experience I have ever had in my entire life and
    I vow that I will never ever buy another Microsoft product again. EVER.

BalmyStarling89, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BalmyStarling89 Win User

Yep, they send ONE email. The email is the same that they send to everyone they give you the opportunity to take a questionnaire to give you the "right" to have your case reviewed. I answered the "questionnaire" honestly and I somehow got answers wrong.
    That in itself is stupid because it is not clear if they are looking for answers that EA wants to hear from the questionnaire, or they are looking for your honest answers. Regardless, I took the questionnaire, go it wrong, had to wait 24 hours to take the
    questionnaire again, was give the opportunity to have my case reviewed. I waited and waited and waited and finally contacted customer support and pushed and pushed them to have the case reviewed. The say over and over they can't do anything - they have
    no way to contact the enforcement team, blah blah, blah, but somehow magically while I was pushing them to get it reviewed my case was reviewed and immediately denied. No explanation, no discussion -absolutely nothing.

Honestly at this point it doesn't even matter. I am not going to upgrade to an xbox 1 as I had planned. I will never ever again purchase ANY Microsoft product - no laptops, no phones - absolutely nothing. It has become to clear to me that you guys do
    not care at all and this enforcement team and the lack of discussion you guys provide has caused this. I am sure it doesn't matter much and you will still make millions and millions of dollars but all I can say is that you lost a customer. A good customer.
    As I mentioned I had already spent over $1,000 in the past month and a half on fifa points. I had been working with EA to get my account upgraded from a 360 to an Xbox 1. I have now emailed them and asked if I can move to a PS4 instead. If they can't do
    that, I am not moving it. I am never ever buying another Microsoft product again because of this experience. I am absolutely, positively done supporting that company in any way shape or form - I promise you, I am never buying another xbox, laptop, phone
    - nothing - from Microsoft. reference *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My regular account is even allowed to post on these forums. I honestly hate you guys after this experience. It has been without a doubt the worst customer experience I have ever had in my entire life and
    I vow that I will never ever buy another Microsoft product again. EVER.
  7. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does send an email explaining the ban. If you did not receive one, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to see why you were banned. From there you can submit a case review. That is how you contact them.
  8. TheGreatestAjax Win User

Vudu not working

Maybe Xbox just has the worst customer support in the industry. This is ridiculous.
  9. RemainingNote53 Win User

Worst customer support ever?

I understand that & it is precisely what I am trying to do now, having finally obtained a number that can be dialed from outside the US. I also understand the need for an investigation if I intend to be reimbursed - after all, I could be faking the whole
    thing. I would even understand if I am not reimbursed, as I have no grounds to blame XBL for the intrusion (although they could surely have helped mitigate it). My point here is that the whole support procedure for such urgent incidents is ineffective and
    absurd. Right now the same person or persons who stole from me could be hacking into other accounts simply because XBL does not assign any urgency to account theft reports, even when they are easily verifiable and coming from a legitimate user. I am not criticizing
    the insurance company; I am criticizing the firemen who won't even consider stepping in and helping put out the fire until you have identified yourself beyond any doubt - and during normal business hours, if you please - as owner of the house.
  10. VibroPlex Win User

worst customer support ever

Call earlier when fewer people are calling for help, or use online chat (click on link below).
Thema:

1. Xbox customer support is THE WORST - Similar Threads - customer support WORST

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  4. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  5. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  6. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  7. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  8. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  9. Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?: Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver...
  10. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...