Xbox Credit expired early

Discus and support Xbox Credit expired early in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had over £4 Xbox Credit from Game Pass Rewards I’d been saving for something that came up in a sale. It just so happens that the Pac-Man remaster... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unknown Kai, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Unknown Kai
    Unknown Kai Guest

I had over £4 Xbox Credit from Game Pass Rewards I’d been saving for something that came up in a sale. It just so happens that the Pac-Man remaster from the PS2/GameCube is on sale for the cheapest it’s ever been and the credit would cover almost the entire price of the game.

My credit was due to expire 17/10/23 and I was under the assumption that it could still be used on that date right up until the end of the day/night ie 23:59 day of expiry since this is how it seems to be with literally every other product and service I’ve ever used. There was no text or message or anything on my profile to say you have x amount of time to use it either which you’d at least expect since they decided to have their expiry earlier than is standard.

So yeah, I’m pretty frustrated. I also don’t understand why account credit even has an expiry date to begin with? It doesn’t seem very user friendly at all and it’s not even as if it was a year or so old either since it was claimed a few months ago.

I doubt that is anything that can be done since it’s now gone, however I don’t see the harm in trying?

:)

Unknown Kai, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Promotional credits, including gift cards from the Rewards program, are set to expire after 90 days. It's stated in the terms of the program and when you redeem the credits. Typically I'll wait to redeem until the moment I'm ready to buy something to avoid that.

You could try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they can do anything, but typically once funds expire, there is nothing that can be done. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox Account Credit Expired Two Days Early

Hi LSDAzrael, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, contact Microsoft Rewards support:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps.
  4. X CROZIER X Win User

Long forgotten old gamertag

I lost my original xbox gamer tag from the early halo 2 days but it is gone :( sadly. I contacted everyone possible and sadly they couldn’t ever find it due to expired credit cards and email addresses not being linked :( wasted allot of time.
  5. HassanB Win User

600 Microsoft Points Deducted on 6/30 (Service Request #(MOD REMOVED)

Hi,

I'm not sure a forum support agent would be able to credit you back expired Microsoft Points. You also don't want to post your service request number on a public forum as that's not the best thing to do. Only post that information in a private message to a
    support agent if asked. I would think that phone support would be best equipped to figure out what date the points were meant to expire if they expired early.
  6. Fairlife Milk Win User

Can't Authorize Payment

Hello Sloppybackfat! Be sure to see if the credit card is still active and not expired. If it isnt expired then delete the information off the xbox and enter that credit card back in, then it should work again.
Thema:

1. Xbox Credit expired early - Similar Threads - Credit expired early

2. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  3. Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months: So i refunded gta about 5 months ago and im yet to receive my credit back and im unable to install gta. What do i do? Ive tried contacting xbox with no luck. submitted by /u/Typical_Durian1330...
  4. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  5. Stuck Account Credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck Account Credit: Accidentally stuck £15 on an account I created for one boy, but added it to the wrong one. Seems he had two accounts and I’ve added it to the wrong one. There seems no way to return the payment...
  6. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  7. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  8. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  9. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  10. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88