Xbox credentials

Discus and support Xbox credentials in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to find out my xbox credentials? I mean the cloud where all the information and the save files of my phone games are stored.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HelenTheWisdom, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Xbox credentials

Hello, is it possible to find out my xbox credentials? I mean the cloud where all the information and the save files of my phone games are stored.

:)

HelenTheWisdom, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Credentials?

You can't access which settings? What is the exact message/code you are seeing when you try?

Mister Gwyther, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Tyler Yates
    Tyler Yates Guest
    Credentials.

My friend got a new xbox and something happened to all the memory so its all gone, when he tried to recover it he was like 99% confident of what he put in and instead of saying "the e-mail address or password you entred is invalid or wrong" it said there
    is something wrong with your credentails what is that?

Tyler Yates, Nov 23, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Xbox credentials

Hey there Helen,

Is it the Email, password the information that you are looking for? If it's not go ahead and let me know what it is you are looking for Xbox credentials :)

You can always go through the support article to
    Find your Microsoft account email address
    to see if you are able to retrieve the Email address.

The password is information that you won't be able to find, If you do not remember the password you should be able to reset it once you have found the email address you used.

If you are unable to retrieve the email address then I would suggest
    Contacting Xbox Customer Support
    and requesting to chat with an agent, or requesting a callback to get help with this issue.

I hope this helps.

XBF Erick C, Nov 23, 2018
  5. Hi! Thanks for such a fast reply!

I had a windows phone and played a lot of games on it. The information was stored in my Xbox account. Now i have android, and i want to move some of my save files. For that reason I need a cloud where my save files are stored.

E.g., android:... +the sequence of numbers and lettrrs etc. Is there something like that on Windows? I can't contact game customer care from that account, because i have no windows phone already

6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Helen thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest signing into the Microsoft Account the games were played on and look at the order history (for purchases) also any downloads attached to the account are just that attached to the account they aren't console or device specific. The only thing that
    needs to happen is to sign back into the account in question (like a recovery process) and all the games and apps should come up. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 23, 2018
  7. Thanks for your reply!

I can't transfer the game on the player's side. That's why I need the name of the cloud. Is there a way to find it out?

8. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Xbox credentials

Hello Helen,

Are you referencing the use of the Xbox Cloud Saves?

This on its own may not be accessed, as it is an automatic system that applies itself when an internal save is not available.

You mentioned using a phone device, data for phones are stored differently through SIM cards that are used to transfer data from one device to another.

One SIM card from the original phone can be inserted into the new phone.

Please let us know if this information was helpful.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox credentials