Xbox crashes everytime I play video

Discus and support Xbox crashes everytime I play video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Day one edition never had any problems until recently. It is impossible to watch a YouTube video. The picture will freeze, the audio will continue for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by petemoss41, Jan 25, 2014.

1. petemoss41
    petemoss41 Guest

Day one edition never had any problems until recently. It is impossible to watch a YouTube video. The picture will freeze, the audio will continue for a second until it makes a loud stuttering noise and then the Xbox shuts off. I thought it was an app
    problem so I deleted YouTube and install again. Problem still exists. Then it happened when I was watching a game trailer through the xbox store. Bluray playback seems fine. Anyone else have this problem? Should I get a replacement from MS? How long will it
    take? Thanks guys

:)

petemoss41, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Icarusael
    Icarusael Guest
    Unmechanical crash during one of the loading...

Everytime I try to play the Extended episode, I watch the cutscene, then there is a loading and the loading crash everytime, it only brings me back to the Xbox One Home menu...

Icarusael, Jan 25, 2014
  3. dark souls crashing...

dark souls crashes everytime the first cutscene plays, just after the body gets thrown in and i stand up, it crashes and i cannot get to actually play >.<

v D A M O N v, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: