Xbox crash

Discus and support Xbox crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have no idea what to do. In march i bought black ops 1 at gamestop and multiplayer worked fine. But now I have to delete the title update and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Comrade Ninja, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox crash

Hi i have no idea what to do. In march i bought black ops 1 at gamestop and multiplayer worked fine. But now I have to delete the title update and clear the cache in order to play. It works on my dads xbox but not mine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Comrade Ninja, Jan 2, 2014
  2. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Star Wars: Battlefront II (X1)

Since an update a while ago it regularly causes my Xbox One X to hard crash and turn off completely. Only game that does this.

Need to try this update out - but hope it has fixed those crashes.

iwb100, Jan 2, 2014
  3. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).

PhilMarck, Jan 2, 2014
  4. xx iFoggz xx
    xx iFoggz xx Guest

Xbox crash

Have you tried to install the game on your xbox and run it that way? I had some issues with my old cd and that corrected the problem

xx iFoggz xx, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox crash